At What Point............?

I really love it when conservatives speak for "the majority of Dems".

Obama's poll numbers aren't "plummeting". The've been within the margin of error of 50% for almost a full year now.

Obama is becoming increasingly damaging to the Democratic party... except to the freaks on the left fringe who still think he is the Messiah.

At what point do more reasonable people begin to see him as a liability? What has to happen for even Dems to want him and his policies out of the Oval Office?

No one on the left thinks obama is the messiah but it's apparent that many on the right do because they are the ones that actually expect him to perform miracles. LOL

Furthermore, I don't see obama as being as damaging as some rightwingers wish to believe. I would say don't buy the hype coming from the rightwing talking heads but it looks like I am too late.

Let me please state that I dont' want this to turn into a flame war.

I honestly want to hear peoples opinions. His approval numbers have plummeted. People siding with Obama are losing elections and primaries. Would a massive GOP win in November make Dems very uncomfortable with Obama?

His approval numbers are still VERY respectable when compared against ANY previous POTUS at this point in their Presidency. Why is it that only the folks on the right are SO concerned about Rasmussen's poll numbers?

I didn't realize USMB is an inter-dimensional portal.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Obama is becoming increasingly damaging to the Democratic party... except to the freaks on the left fringe who still think he is the Messiah.

At what point do more reasonable people begin to see him as a liability? What has to happen for even Dems to want him and his policies out of the Oval Office?

No one on the left thinks obama is the messiah but it's apparent that many on the right do because they are the ones that actually expect him to perform miracles. LOL

Furthermore, I don't see obama as being as damaging as some rightwingers wish to believe. I would say don't buy the hype coming from the rightwing talking heads but it looks like I am too late.

And here I thought you would be unhappy with the obama.:wtf:

And here I thought you would be unhappy with the obama.:wtf:

Do you have a point??
BTW, I am not completely satisfied with obama but I still believe that he far better than the alternative. LOL

Forum List

Back