At what point will you keep your children home from school due to swine flu?

eek! Can you find me a nice picture of a naked man with a good tush to use as my avatar? No frontal nudity, of course.

I can't search bare butts from here. HOw about a nice fireman?
houston_fire8.jpg

Yeah, that must be it. Too bad for you the thread exists in all it's glory.

Knocked down all of your arguments and spotlighted your gutter tactics.

Still hurts?
That reminds me...did you ever make an attempt to keep this woman from impregnating herself?

You probably don't realize it but you have asked that same question in one form or another maybe a dozen times in the thread where I was force to assault you with logic.

At first, I chalked it up to your stupidity, lack of imagination, and inability to respond in a cogent manner to my argument.

But now, it occurs to me that that is not the problem. The condition is known as perseveration.

Read the following carefully:

Background/Aims and Methods: Perseveration is common in Alzheimer's disease (AD). We document the type and quantitative burden of perseveration as cognitive decline progresses from normal aging (n = 30) through mild AD (n = 20) to moderate AD (n = 20) by administering a semantic verbal fluency task. Results: We found perseveration to increase significantly with increasing severity of AD and different types of perseveration that distinguish the subject groups in a statistically significant manner. Recurrent and continuous perseverations appear early in AD. As the disease progresses in severity into moderate stage, the number of recurrent and continuous perseverations increases, and stuck-in-set perseverations emerge. Conclusion: The different types of perseveration are likely to reflect the progressive deterioration of different brain regions in AD.

I'm so sorry.

Had I realized your condition earlier I would have cut you some slack.

I've pulled my kids out of school already. We're stocked up on everything we need for the next 18 months. We're not going to step outside until this is over. Please keep me informed.

Okay, scratch that. I think I'll wait until there is a real threat. Honestly, if this flu is as bad as they say, and it does spread quickly, we will probably need to worry more about it at the beginning of the next school year than right now.

I've pulled my kids out of school already. We're stocked up on everything we need for the next 18 months. We're not going to step outside until this is over. Please keep me informed.

Okay, scratch that. I think I'll wait until there is a real threat. Honestly, if this flu is as bad as they say, and it does spread quickly, we will probably need to worry more about it at the beginning of the next school year than right now.

Hell, the news this morning only covered the scams about it, even they seem to be geting bored with it. LOL

Now THAT'S odd, usually they don't drop a "threat" until looooong after it's passed. Over hyped .... yep.

Forum List

Back