At what point will the truth matter

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I ask a simple question regarding the debt from 2002 thru today

Liberals have tried to convince them selves that GWB has added over 5 billion dollars to the debt
That in 2009 with an allmost supee majority of democrats in the senate, the house and with the addition of the failed stimulus, 50% of tarp (which turned out to be about 220 billion) and a budget 100% wrote by the left and signed into law by BHO that GWB would also be the owner of the 2009 debt

In 2007 we as a country with both wars wide open we were within 162 billion of breaking even

At no time has the left introduced into legeslation any additional taxes to cover either war, yet they continue to claim they both were unfunded because of GWB

and somehow the remaining 7 years GWB spent close to 1 trillion dollars more than we brought in
really

can someone explain to me when will the truth matter?

This country need some truth, when will it matter

Obama’s July Deficit More Than Bush’s Deficit for 2007 | Impeach Obama Campaign

Liberals have tried to convince them selves that GWB has added over 5 billion dollars to the debt
That in 2009 with an allmost supee majority of democrats in the senate, the house and with the addition of the failed stimulus, 50% of tarp (which turned out to be about 220 billion) and a budget 100% wrote by the left and signed into law by BHO that GWB would also be the owner of the 2009 debt

In 2007 we as a country with both wars wide open we were within 162 billion of breaking even

At no time has the left introduced into legeslation any additional taxes to cover either war, yet they continue to claim they both were unfunded because of GWB

and somehow the remaining 7 years GWB spent close to 1 trillion dollars more than we brought in
really

Cost of Bush? 11.5 Trillion

Cost of the Bush era: $11.5 trillion - MSN Money

The Truth will matter when people start making it matter. When they start making the truth their lives mission. When they start living lives where there is no dishonesty in what they say or do.

Then the truth will matter.

really

Dont ask Truthmatters.........:D

ps.....this is a POLITICS forum..........nobody cares about the "Bush deficits" except the k00ks. Anyway.....to Obama by comparison, thats like comparing the boob sizes of Keira Knightly to Pamela Anderson and saying Knightly has stunningly large..............boobs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back