At what point does the President admit that he is a fail?

The biggest mistake Obama has made thus far is agreeing to any kind of compromise with the Republicans.

But I would agree that it can be hard for a POTUS to admit to mistakes. Look at Bush. He swaggered us into a huge war and is personally responsible for hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths FOR NO GOOD REASON. Yet you guys will gladly give him a pass on it. Bush is the worst fucking POS POTUS in the history of the nation.

Hey, genius. This is a thread about Obama, not Bush. Bush is not the president. He has not been the president in 3 years.
And for the record, Obama never compromised with Republicans for the first two years in office. He doesn't now either. In the debt ceiling compromise the Dems had to ask him to leave the room so they could strike a deal.

Really? I thought the title of the thread was......

At what point does the President admit that he is a fail?

I never saw Obama's name in the title.

But hey, I can understand why you opposed my post though given your unfettered support of Texas governors for POTUS.

THAT's your quibbling deflection effort?

Bwahaha.

Yeah. Read the title and think "gee, perhaps this isn't about the current President. Nah. It's about any President." Sorry, boy. But there is but one President at a time.

Yeah, even if you read the OP which makes it clear that the topic IS President Obama.

Too funny and too phony of you, DaDuck.

You don't hear much about this, but the chance still exists.

Sooner or later even this delusional President is going to have to come to grips with his own ineptitude.

If and when he finally admits (first to himself) that he is a massive fail as President, is there any chance that he will do the right thing and decide NOT to seek re-election?

I mean, sure. He's a narcissist. But even so: who thinks that he might pull an LBJ and someday announce that he will not seek a second term?

At what point prior to 2012 will you admit he will be president again. He will win again and there is nothing you can do about it. It has to eat at you...daily. Everytime you see his pic, it has to eat at you!

I feel for you really. AGAIN, HE WILL BEAT YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AGAIN IN 2012 AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Sorry.

Indeed. He had both houses and still blames Bush/Republicans for his failure.

The biggest mistake Obama has made thus far is agreeing to any kind of compromise with the Republicans.

But I would agree that it can be hard for a POTUS to admit to mistakes. Look at Bush. He swaggered us into a huge war and is personally responsible for hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths FOR NO GOOD REASON. Yet you guys will gladly give him a pass on it. Bush is the worst fucking POS POTUS in the history of the nation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube[/ame]

President Bush had some faults. No question. But the worst President EVER is the current inhabitant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C. He is a nearly complete fail.

Did OBama kill 5k american soldiers based on a lie? Seriously. If he ever does something like this..you know the WMD bullshit....then try this thread again.

BUSH FUCKING KILLED A LOT OF AMERICANS FOR NOTHING. Prove me wrong...I dare you to try.

Asshole. Oh and God bless.

Sooner or later even this delusional President is going to have to come to grips with his own ineptitude.

If and when he finally admits (first to himself) that he is a massive fail as President, is there any chance that he will do the right thing and decide NOT to seek re-election?

I mean, sure. He's a narcissist. But even so: who thinks that he might pull an LBJ and someday announce that he will not seek a second term?

At what point prior to 2012 will you admit he will be president again. He will win again and there is nothing you can do about it. It has to eat at you...daily. Everytime you see his pic, it has to eat at you!

I feel for you really. AGAIN, HE WILL BEAT YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AGAIN IN 2012 AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Sorry.

LOL.

As things presently stand, there's no chance that he's getting re-elected.

Things COULD change.

I doubt they will. I sure hope not.

America needs the benefit of having him unceremoniously dumped.

He is a horror show as president. He is a near total fuck up.

The same point when Republicans admit they worked to make him fail.

Now, what's funny, Republicans failed at making him a failure. But you can't name something they didn't fail at. Obama even had to get Bin Laden. Because the failed Republicans let him go.

It's why they have a 12% approval rating. The one question I wonder is who is the 12%? Were asylums scoured to get the 12%? What else could it be?

Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube

President Bush had some faults. No question. But the worst President EVER is the current inhabitant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C. He is a nearly complete fail.

Did OBama kill 5k american soldiers based on a lie? Seriously. If he ever does something like this..you know the WMD bullshit....then try this thread again.

BUSH FUCKING KILLED A LOT OF AMERICANS FOR NOTHING. Prove me wrong...I dare you to try.

No, asshole. And neither did President Bush, you imbecile.

I don't have to prove you wrong, moron. You made the stupid dishonest claim. YOU must prove it. None of you lying assholes have ever come even close.

But I do agree that you are an asshole.

I don't have to prove you wrong, moron. You made the stupid dishonest claim. YOU must prove it. None of you lying assholes have ever come even close.

So they found those WMD's? Iraq had something to do with 9/11? We are the dishonest ones? Really asshole? Us?

5k Americans killed and you sit back on your ass (hole) and say it was justified. Asshole.

So they found those WMD's? Iraq had something to do with 9/11? We are the dishonest ones? Really asshole? Us?

5k Americans killed and you sit back on your ass (hole) and say it was justified. Asshole.

Just because assholes like you buy your own dishonest propaganda doesn't mean anybody else buys it, moron.

There were LOTS of reasons articulated BY Congress for the war; not just the possibly mistaken belief that Saddam still had WMDS, you dicklick.

The President (W) didn't claim that Saddam's Iraq bore responsibility for 9/11, stupid; and neither did Congress.

Yes. You remain a completely unpersuasive dishonest asshole. :thup:

His failure is that he didn't have the courage to push the public option (in order to break the current monopolized system which raises rates while shrinking coverage).

His failure is that he continued the Bush wars and Bush tax cuts and Bush Patriot Act.

His failure is that he refused to fight for the change he promised.

Clinton was a right leaning centrist, but at least he could fight.

Obama should face a primary from the Left. He is Bush Lite.

Last edited:
It's easier to just continue blaming Bush for all of his failures. I hope he keeps it up right until election day
Indeed. He had both houses and still blames Bush/Republicans for his failure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube[/ame]

How about not letting Bin Laden go?

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and is a foundation source of
legislation:
A. No law may be enacted that contradicts the established provisions of Islam

http://www.uniraq.org/documents/iraqi_constitution.pdf

THIS IS A FAREWELL KISS YOU DOG!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GOrc0-Ygg]President Bush Attacked By Shoes - YouTube[/ame]

The Iraqi monument to the Bush shoe thrower!

If this doesn't PROVE Iraq was a disaster, a debacle and a mistake, then nothing will. You have made up your mind outside of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just because assholes like you buy your own dishonest propaganda doesn't mean anybody else buys it, moron.

There were LOTS of reasons articulated BY Congress for the war; not just the possibly mistaken belief that Saddam still had WMDS, you dicklick.

The President (W) didn't claim that Saddam's Iraq bore responsibility for 9/11, stupid; and neither did Congress.

PLEASE continue digging your hole and show us ANYTHING that justifies the DEATHS of thousands of American soldiers in Iraq. :dig:

In the business world, there is a saying,
"Promoted to a level of ineptitude"

It seems that that can apply to politicians also.

I doubt any president would ever admit they had failed. However he could announce he was not going to seek the Nomination to run for another term. Which would of course be admitting it, sort of.

lol

Don't hold your breath. Obama is a true Believer in what he is peddling. He thinks he is the best thing to ever happen to us, and he is not going to give up.

PLEASE continue digging your hole and show us ANYTHING that justifies the DEATHS of thousands of American soldiers in Iraq. :dig:

I cannot "continue" something I haven't started. You confuse your inability to formulate an honest or coherent argument with my digging of a hole.

This does qualify you as tragically stupid and delusional.

I have been advised by a well known regular USM Board troll that this thread is not just a "flame" thread, but perhaps the "gayest" such thread ever.

I'd say let us now play "name that troll" in the fewest guesses, but it hardly matters which little pussy it was.

It appears that some folks are all upset that there is now ANY discussion about the (even remote) prospect of President Obama just tossing in the towel.

Awww. Poor boo boos.

That makes this, according to you wussies, a "flame" thread? :cuckoo::lol:

:lol:

I cannot "continue" something I haven't started. You confuse your inability to formulate an honest or coherent argument with my digging of a hole.

This does qualify you as tragically stupid and delusional.

That's how I would answer if I couldn't justify the DEATHS of American soldiers FOR NO GOOD REASON and call any attempts to question the wisdom of sending those boys to their deaths "propaganda".

He's a lawyer. He will never admit to failure or fault...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back