At what point does Obam become responsible?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh the irony.
What irony is that? That you are one of the moochers that want larger government? If that be the case? You are correct. You have my permission to laugh at yourself.

You cheered Bush for 8 long years while he set up the Department of Homeland defense, started 2 real live wars in which countries were conquered and nation building took place, signed into law medicare part d and are now rambling on about "big government".

That's irony gold..pal.
Think again...As to going after our enemies? I did. Everything else domestically he was wrong about, and I have stated such. Interesting YOU applaud Obama for doing the very same thing.

So bite me asswipe.

If you want to acknowledge that Bush was in fact responsible for everything that happened on his watch,

then yes, you earn the right to proclaim Obama responsible for everything that has happened on his watch.

Does this mean that you proclaim Obama responsible for everything that has happened on his watch?

I never held Bush responsible for everything that happened on his watch, so fuck off.

Succinct. To the point. Definite call to action at the end.

What happened that was not good during the Bush presidency did you not blame Bush for having created?

It does make you wonder doesn't it? I remember when the crisis was happening and McCain stopped his campaign. I wonder what he would have done? And think about this one. What if he were elected and then died and Palin took over the seat. That is the stuff of nightmares.

And now the right wants us to have another nightmare as they play politics with the debt ceiling to protect their corporate masters.

The debt is increasing at the rate of about a Trhillion dollars every 9 months.

Are you suggesting that the debt limit be increased with no plan whatsoever to slow the growth of the debt?

Republicans voted 19 times to increase the debt limit under Bush with "no plan". What's changed, exactly?
Oh yeah..there's a Democrat in the White House..so now deficits "matter". :lol:

The rate of increase in the debt has risen by about 8 fold. At this rate, the debt accumulated over 219 years up to 2008 will have almost doubled during the Big 0's 4 year term.

God forbid he's re-elected to double it again in the next four years.

Last edited:
Obama is responsible for carrying on in the methods that got us where we are today. But then so are Reagan Bush1,2 and Clowntoon and all the congresses invilved and lets not forget the american voters and spenders as well.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh the irony.
What irony is that? That you are one of the moochers that want larger government? If that be the case? You are correct. You have my permission to laugh at yourself.

You cheered Bush for 8 long years while he set up the Department of Homeland defense, started 2 real live wars in which countries were conquered and nation building took place, signed into law medicare part d and are now rambling on about "big government".

That's irony gold..pal.

So we agree that W was a Big Government Liberal who spent public money that was not available and should have showed more fiscal responsibility and restraint.

The hyper space pace of spending established by the Big 0 makes the free spending W appear to be miserly and conservative.

How can you oppose the policies of W as being unwise when the policies of the Big 0 are just the same thing but amplified?

This seems like a departure from logic.

By his own admission Obama's a failed leader.
....And, Lil' Dumbya will always be a burnt-out alcoholic.....​

"Born at the earliest fringe of the baby boom, Mr. Bush was pressed during his years at Yale, 1964 to 1968, to take sides in the great battles then unfolding over politics, civil rights, drugs and music. Mostly he was a noncombatant in those upheavals, but when forced to choose, he ultimately retreated to the values and ideals established by his parents' generation, and to their accepted methods of rebelling.

In short, while some students took to the barricades....

The debt is increasing at the rate of about a Trhillion dollars every 9 months.

Are you suggesting that the debt limit be increased with no plan whatsoever to slow the growth of the debt?

Republicans voted 19 times to increase the debt limit under Bush with "no plan". What's changed, exactly?
Oh yeah..there's a Democrat in the White House..so now deficits "matter". :lol:

The rate of increase in the debt has risen by about 8 fold. At this rate, the debt will have almost doubled during the Big 0's term.

God forbid what it might do if he's re-elected.
That's what Republicans said....

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

That's irony gold..pal.

So we agree that W was a Big Government Liberal who spent public money that was not available and should have showed more fiscal responsibility and restraint.

The hyper space pace of spending established by the Big 0 makes the free spending W appear to be miserly and conservative.

How can you oppose the policies of W as being unwise when the policies of the Big 0 are just the same thing but amplified?

This seems like a departure from logic.

I oppose both the policies of Bush and Obama.

Forum List

Back