At What Point Do You Just Give Up?

Don't lie, fucktard. You posted anti-Semitic fake Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites and I corrected you in 2 minutes. You ran away like a school girl seeing a spider. :badgrin:

You're a worthless sack of shit.

I don't do religion and I don't visit Nazi websites.

That would make you a liar.
Bullshit seeker is a lying sack of manure. I caught him lying about a photoshopped picture of the Pope Benedict's youth, where the guy was simply raising both arms to bless the congregation. They cut out the left arm and made it look like it was a Nazi salute. Why are all Pali supporters such shameless liars? Is that like a prerequisite?

Who posted that picture? It was not me.

Don't lie, fucktard. You posted anti-Semitic fake Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites and I corrected you in 2 minutes. You ran away like a school girl seeing a spider. :badgrin:

Bullshit seeker is a lying sack of manure. I caught him lying about a photoshopped picture of the Pope Benedict's youth, where the guy was simply raising both arms to bless the congregation. They cut out the left arm and made it look like it was a Nazi salute. Why are all Pali supporters such shameless liars? Is that like a prerequisite?

I caught bullshitseeker posting fake Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites. I corrected him in 2 minutes and the lying sack of shit ran away like a school girl seeing a spider.

You didn't catch me lying about nothing, I said the Pope was in the Hitler Youth Nazi Party and that is a truth even the Pope admits.

Last edited:

I caught bullshitseeker posting fake Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites. I corrected him in 2 minutes and the lying sack of shit ran away like a school girl seeing a spider.

Gaystone why don't you get a room with Roudy and you can suck each other off in private. You didn't correct me on anything.

Gaystone why don't you get a room with Roudy and you can suck each other off in private. You didn't correct me on anything.

Fucktard, you posted anti-Semitic fake Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites that required all of 2 minutes for me to correct, because you're such a dumb bastard.

After, you ran and hid like a school girl seeing a spider. :badgrin:

You pathetic, worthless sack of shit.

Forum List

Back