At What Point Do You Just Give Up?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Poor Tinhead has been toiling in the vineyard posting incessantly for three years with not one reputational point thus far to his tainted name, reflecting the consensus of low regard in which he is held. Others easily acquire rep points in the course of one day. Yet, he persists to subject himself to ridicule for the invariable dishonesty of his absurd posts and the pitifully low intellect reflected in those posts.

And, all for what, to post to a few people on an internet messageboard that influences nobody.

Which begs the question at what point do you decide to stop embarrassing and humiliating yourself as a complete clown and just give up?

Last edited:
  • Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]

Don't be so hard on yourself, Jstone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrUqwY4fE7w&feature=branded]Feel Like A Rock Star (Duet With Tim McGraw) - YouTube[/ame]

Poor Tinhead has been toiling in the vineyard posting incessantly for three years with not one reputational point thus far to his tainted name, reflecting the consensus of low regard in which he is held. Others easily acquire rep points in the course of one day. Yet, he persists to subject himself to ridicule for the invariable dishonesty of his absurd posts and the pitifully low intellect reflected in those posts.

And, all for what, to post to a few people on an internet messageboard that influences nobody.

Which begs the question at what point do you decide to stop embarrassing and humiliating yourself as a complete clown and just give up?

You're assuming anyone even reads the animal's posts, which no one does. That's what a fly-by troll is, it enters a forum, makes idiotic statements, is ignored, and leaves. PF Fuckhead is the prototype of a troll, which is why I've ignored it for so long.

I think he lives in a world where he assumes he is well liked and respected here, fighting for the Palestinian peoples cause.

• Banned
I think he lives in a world where he assumes he is well liked and respected here, fighting for the Palestinian peoples cause.

Except, the palestiniain cause is bogus. They admit they're just egyptians and saudis who obviously moved to Israel.

He must be insane.

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Winston Churchill, Secretary of "Palestine" During British Mandate to House of Commons, Parliamentary Debates, 23 May 1939
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
Churchill and the Jews | Martin Gilbert | Macmillan

with all the Islamophobic bigots on here such as yourself...it is a badge of honor to have no rep points.

with all the Islamophobic bigots on here such as yourself...it is a badge of honor to have no rep points.

Muslims boast of killing themselves so they're islamophobic, shithead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

The bullshit seeker has thus spoken.

Fucktard, I called you out in another thread for posting fabricated Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites and you ran away like a school girl seeing a spider.

Leave the planet, you worthless sack of shit

Last edited:

Fucktard, I called you out in another thread for posting fabricated Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites and you ran away like a school girl seeing a spider.

Leave the planet, freak.

no you didn't...

Leave the planet, freak.

no you didn't...

Don't lie, fucktard. You posted anti-Semitic fake Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites and I corrected you in 2 minutes. You ran away like a school girl seeing a spider. :badgrin:

You're a worthless sack of shit.

Leave the planet, freak.

no you didn't...

Don't lie, fucktard. You posted anti-Semitic fake Talmudic text lifted from nazi websites and I corrected you in 2 minutes. You ran away like a school girl seeing a spider. :badgrin:

I don't do religion and I don't visit Nazi websites.

That would make you a liar.

no you didn't...

PFUCKTARD

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Benny Hill, bless his soul, once said "never assume anything, you make an Ass out of u and me."

no you didn't...

Bullshit seeker is a lying sack of manure. I caught him lying about a photoshopped picture of the Pope Benedict's youth, where the guy was simply raising both arms to bless the congregation. They cut out the left arm and made it look like it was a Nazi salute. Why are all Pali supporters such shameless liars? Is that like a prerequisite?

New Topics

Forum List

Back