At what point did you decide you were for Obama no matter what?

Lets remind you that 6 trillion in debt under Bush in 8 years was very bad but you don't give one shit that Obama racked up the same amount in HALF the time.
I've not offered my opinion on the increase of our national debt under Obama.

You don't care that by 2016 families will be forced to spend 20 thousand on health insurance or be taxed the same amount by the Government, whether they can afford it or not.
I've not offered my opinion on healthcare costs by 2016.

He illegally threatens to not pay Social Security if he doesn't get his way on the debt ceiling and you don't care.
I've not offered my opinion on any threat to not pay social security.

Bush tried to do something about medicare and Social Security and you had a pissing fit.
Really? What exactly did I say?

I guess we'll be adding a third class of forum retard, the one like RetiredGynoSgt who manufactures opinions for other so they can argue against them. What are you like Norman Bates up in the house having arguments by switching voices to create an imaginary antagonist?

Spot on, Steady Merc.

Many players here have never met a straw man they couldn't best.

We're all really quite quite impressed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Vj3zLaO4w]Wizard of Oz - Wicked Witch of the West Sets Fire to Scarecrow - YouTube[/ame]

Gee! Thanks Vel! You cleared it all up for me. What RGS said was 100% accurate. Right?

Go back and read it. I was crazy to dispute what he said. Your assessment and his are exactly the same.

Tool.

Reading comprehension isn't your thing huh? The only question I asked you was what the price of a health insurance policy was going to be for a family of 5 in the ObamaCare exchange. You just can't seem to say that, yes, the IRS says that an average policy for a family of 5 will cost 20,000 dollars. While RGS is incorrect on the amount that will be charged to the family via policy or penalty, it doesn't change the fact that the price of the policy will have sky rocketed due to ObamaCare. Just because taxpayers will be picking up the lion's share of the payment, doesn't change the price of the policy.
Due you understand that or is it over your grade school level mentality? The childishness of all the name calling by the liberals here is getting ridiculous. You seem to add nothing to a discussion other than to try to belittle other posters.

Gee! Thanks Vel! You cleared it all up for me. What RGS said was 100% accurate. Right?

Go back and read it. I was crazy to dispute what he said. Your assessment and his are exactly the same.

Tool.

Reading comprehension isn't your thing huh? The only question I asked you was what the price of a health insurance policy was going to be for a family of 5 in the ObamaCare exchange. You just can't seem to say that, yes, the IRS says that an average policy for a family of 5 will cost 20,000 dollars. While RGS is incorrect on the amount that will be charged to the family via policy or penalty, it doesn't change the fact that the price of the policy will have sky rocketed due to ObamaCare. Just because taxpayers will be picking up the lion's share of the payment, doesn't change the price of the policy.
Due you understand that or is it over your grade school level mentality? The childishness of all the name calling by the liberals here is getting ridiculous. You seem to add nothing to a discussion other than to try to belittle other posters.

And we know you never belittle anyone.

Look here. A family of four ( or five ) WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY $20,000 for a health care plan in 2016. That is what I said. Of course, I used other words and phrases to say it.....but comprehension being YOUR thing.....you should have gotten that.

I do not know and YOU do not know what insurance premiums for a family of 5 will be in 2016. I am not interested in IRS projections. The fact is that the scary 20k number is being used to frighten dummies. You trying to give that use of it legitimacy IN ANY WAY is just another way to fuck with people. Nobody will be forced to pay 20k for health insurance.

You should be on RGS's ass about now. Shouldn't you?

People in the forum who are for Obama no matter what
People in the forum who are against Obama no matter what

Two subspecies of retards, balancing out the online community.

Except for the fact most of the people on this forum that oppose Obama are not against him on everything. I supported his attack on Osama Bin laden, his attack on pirates in the Indian Ocean and understood why he supported the liberation of Libya even if he did violate the law.

I am opposed to his entire domestic policies, most of his foreign ones and all of his signing Statements. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin or even that he is a democrat. It has to do with the fact I do NOT agree with those policies and would be opposed to them if a white guy or a Republican were espousing them, one trillion dollar deficits every year PLUS some, are BAD no matter who is President, the fact he SUPPORTS Reid in NOT passing a Budget for 4 years just makes it worse.

Lets remind you that 6 trillion in debt under Bush in 8 years was very bad but you don't give one shit that Obama racked up the same amount in HALF the time.

You don't care that by 2016 families will be forced to spend 20 thousand on health insurance or be taxed the same amount by the Government, whether they can afford it or not.

Bush tried to do something about medicare and Social Security and you had a pissing fit. Obama stripped BILLIONS from medicare for Obama Care and not a peep from you. He illegally threatens to not pay Social Security if he doesn't get his way on the debt ceiling and you don't care.

Then you are one of the few that would give him credit for anything. Most wingnuts on this board would be on him like stink on shit for using his salad fork on an entree.

Tool.

And we know you never belittle anyone.

Look here. A family of four ( or five ) WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY $20,000 for a health care plan in 2016. That is what I said. Of course, I used other words and phrases to say it.....but comprehension being YOUR thing.....you should have gotten that.

I do not know and YOU do not know what insurance premiums for a family of 5 will be in 2016. I am not interested in IRS projections. The fact is that the scary 20k number is being used to frighten dummies. You trying to give that use of it legitimacy IN ANY WAY is just another way to fuck with people. Nobody will be forced to pay 20k for health insurance.

You should be on RGS's ass about now. Shouldn't you?

I understood your meaning that most families themselves wouldn't be picking up the tab, but who pays the bill doesn't change the price of the policy. Since the IRS is the agency tasked with overseeing ObamaCare they are probably pretty close in their assessment of what the cost will be. Their estimate is very close to the Kaiser Health calculator which estimates the cost of a policy at about 16,000 dollars for a family of 4. What I would like to know is why you feel that you should attempt to delegitimize the numbers that are being put out by agencies of the federal government. Does it concern you that people are going to realize that health insurance policies are rising in price rather than being reduced?
If you were concerned that RGS' information was misleading, why didn't you simply post what you thought was the correct information? You certainly should have been able to do that had you wanted to be certain that people really knew what was going on.
And I will say that I've probably called more names in recent weeks than I have during the more than 4 years I've been on this board. It's fairly new to me to be that way but my absolute frustration at those that will not hold Obama and his administration to the same standards that all other presidents have been held is becoming so great that it occasionally spills over. You would think that Obama supporters would realize that the more they treat him like a teacher's pet, the more others dislike him.

Forum List

Back