At what point did you decide you were for Obama no matter what?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Just curious after all his monumental failures and mistakes and his consistent trillion plus dollar deficits with no budgets. When did you decide no matter how screwed up his policies were, no matter how badly he wrecked small business, no matter how many questionable signing Statements he made, you were gonna support him anyway?

Just curious after all his monumental failures and mistakes and his consistent trillion plus dollar deficits with no budgets. When did you decide no matter how screwed up his policies were, no matter how badly he wrecked small business, no matter how many questionable signing Statements he made, you were gonna support him anyway?

Bill O'Reilly asked colon powell the same question. sorta. :lol:

Whenever I saw that the available alternative would be many times worse than an Obama administration. :dunno:

What you see and reality seem to be 2 different things wanky

People in the forum who are for Obama no matter what
People in the forum who are against Obama no matter what

Two subspecies of retards, balancing out the online community.

People in the forum who are for Obama no matter what
People in the forum who are against Obama no matter what

Two subspecies of retards, balancing out the online community.

Except for the fact most of the people on this forum that oppose Obama are not against him on everything. I supported his attack on Osama Bin laden, his attack on pirates in the Indian Ocean and understood why he supported the liberation of Libya even if he did violate the law.

I am opposed to his entire domestic policies, most of his foreign ones and all of his signing Statements. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin or even that he is a democrat. It has to do with the fact I do NOT agree with those policies and would be opposed to them if a white guy or a Republican were espousing them, one trillion dollar deficits every year PLUS some, are BAD no matter who is President, the fact he SUPPORTS Reid in NOT passing a Budget for 4 years just makes it worse.

Lets remind you that 6 trillion in debt under Bush in 8 years was very bad but you don't give one shit that Obama racked up the same amount in HALF the time.

You don't care that by 2016 families will be forced to spend 20 thousand on health insurance or be taxed the same amount by the Government, whether they can afford it or not.

Bush tried to do something about medicare and Social Security and you had a pissing fit. Obama stripped BILLIONS from medicare for Obama Care and not a peep from you. He illegally threatens to not pay Social Security if he doesn't get his way on the debt ceiling and you don't care.

Lets remind you that 6 trillion in debt under Bush in 8 years was very bad but you don't give one shit that Obama racked up the same amount in HALF the time.
I've not offered my opinion on the increase of our national debt under Obama.

You don't care that by 2016 families will be forced to spend 20 thousand on health insurance or be taxed the same amount by the Government, whether they can afford it or not.
I've not offered my opinion on healthcare costs by 2016.

He illegally threatens to not pay Social Security if he doesn't get his way on the debt ceiling and you don't care.
I've not offered my opinion on any threat to not pay social security.

Bush tried to do something about medicare and Social Security and you had a pissing fit.
Really? What exactly did I say?

I guess we'll be adding a third class of forum retard, the one like RetiredGynoSgt who manufactures opinions for other so they can argue against them. What are you like Norman Bates up in the house having arguments by switching voices to create an imaginary antagonist?

Last edited:
RGS bought the 20k insurance bullshit. Bravo, Dummy!
Apparently I did too, since apparently in his bizarro world I told him I don't care.

It is common knowledge that a couple with two kids earning 50k between them will be forced to buy $20,000 worth of health insurance or face an income tax rate of 40% to cover the plan. Everyone knows this.

RGS bought the 20k insurance bullshit. Bravo, Dummy!
Apparently I did too, since apparently in his bizarro world I told him I don't care.

It is common knowledge that a couple with two kids earning 50k between them will be forced to buy $20,000 worth of health insurance or face an income tax rate of 40% to cover the plan. Everyone knows this.

Hmmm.. What will be the price of the policy?

Hmmm.. What will be the price of the policy?

You have not been paying attention.

Why yes, yes I have been. How much will an average policy for a family of 5 costs through the federal exchanges?

Five? Dunno. Four.....why......everyone knows it will be $20,000. Didn't you get he memo?

It looks as if you need help finding the information. Try the link.
For those wondering how clear the IRS's clarifications of this new "penalty" rule are, here is one of the actual examples the IRS gives:

“Example 3. Family without minimum essential coverage.

"(i) In 2016, Taxpayers H and J are married and file a joint return. H and J have three children: K, age 21, L, age 15, and M, age 10. No member of the family has minimum essential coverage for any month in 2016. H and J’s household income is $120,000. H and J’s applicable filing threshold is $24,000. The annual national average bronze plan premium for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) is $20,000.

IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family | CNS News

You are asking the Obama lovers to do the impossible. Why, you ask?

Because the Obama lovers have NO MEMORY of anything BEFORE they had their electro-shock treatments.

:eusa_wall:

Gee! Thanks Vel! You cleared it all up for me. What RGS said was 100% accurate. Right?

Go back and read it. I was crazy to dispute what he said. Your assessment and his are exactly the same.

Tool.

Forum List

Back