At this point, who will be the GOP nominee?

At this point, who do you think will win the GOP nod.

• Michelle Bachmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jon Huntsman

• Ron Paul

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rick Perry

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Rick Santorum

• Sarah Palin

• Moe Howard

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
It is becoming more and more obvious that it will be Romney.

The way they jump around it is obvious it wll be Romney when it is time to pull the lever

Not Romney. The more the Lefties push him the more resistant we get.

there must be something very rotten in his tax history or personal history that the DNC knows about that they are holding onto till October. But it is weird how desperate they are that he become the nominee.

Not Romney. The more the Lefties push him the more resistant we get.

there must be something very rotten in his tax history or personal history that the DNC knows about that they are holding onto till October. But it is weird how desperate they are that he become the nominee.

I notice you were unable to provide a name

Primary here in Oregon isn't until May.

And the election is 11 months away.

life has a way of surprising us all.

All I know is that if there is a candidate that the Dems are salivating over on the Republican side, then that candidate is poison.

Primary here in Oregon isn't until May.

And the election is 11 months away.

life has a way of surprising us all.

All I know is that if there is a candidate that the Dems are salivating over on the Republican side, then that candidate is poison.

By May there will be only one candidate in your primary and that will be Romney

He will have it sewn up by February

Well, there are two sane men in the running. Romney and Huntsman. But Romney constantly runs away from the very best things he has done. That really does not look to be honest. Huntsman has good record as governor, and has a sane view of the world.

Both men are LDS, and that is a very large disadvantage with the evangelicals. They may well sit out the election.

From now on i am going to Neg rep anyone who says the issue with Romney is his stupid religion. It has been proved over and over on this board that his religion is of no consequence to anyone but his pastor. This has gone beyond bigoted, and has headed into asinine.

there are dozens of issues, like his taxes, his record as a businessman offshoring jobs, even a bit of animal cruelty issue out there for SB. there is even his creation of Romney care.

The religion issue has been laid to rest and I am sick of ass hole religious bigots projecting onto Republicans.

It will be Romney. And if that doesn't convince people how broken our democratic process is, I'm not sure what will.

New Topics

Forum List

Back