At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

Wrong

You are about to see the shock of your life

Very unwise to over look who is on whose side

You are on the side of history losers
Republicans have always been on the wrong side of history for the last 50 years

Since when is embracing the concept of Life itself the wrong side of history?

How is embracing Normative Sexuality the wrong side of history?

Republicans still can’t acknowledge they lost on gay rights

I don't think most Americans believe in Special Rights for Homosexuals, rw.
Nothing ‘special’ about getting married – Americans do it every day.
Special as in serving your country

Republicans need to acknowledge the fact that they were wrong to seek to violate the rights and protected liberties of gay Americans.

Funny how after gays were allowed in the military and allowed to marry, the world did not come to an end

Wrong

Wake up it is ending

Because of all parts of liberalism including gays nations have committed suicide !!

That has brought the death sentence which is this MONSTER imbalance of young to old

Nations are not correcting their error. They are running in the young of the very worst religion to try to bring back the balance that is needed

American men may rise up In time to destroy the crooked democrats before the destruction comes

Only about 5 years are left before it will be too late to save the nation and a world wide back to the misery of the dark ages

The sun still rises everyday

Imagine that

Yes and it still rises in Venezuela even though the people are starving, rioting, and eating zoo animals. You only need to look at that country to see the future that you libs want for the USA.
Venezuela?

WTF is the matter with you? What does that have to do with gays?

Republicans have always been on the wrong side of history for the last 50 years

I don't think most Americans believe in Special Rights for Homosexuals, rw.
Nothing ‘special’ about getting married – Americans do it every day.
Special as in serving your country

a marriage is a union of one man and one woman, if gays want to enter some kind of civil contract to cohabitate and share wealth, then fine. But its not a marriage.

Republicans need to acknowledge the fact that they were wrong to seek to violate the rights and protected liberties of gay Americans.

Funny how after gays were allowed in the military and allowed to marry, the world did not come to an end

Wrong

Wake up it is ending

Because of all parts of liberalism including gays nations have committed suicide !!

That has brought the death sentence which is this MONSTER imbalance of young to old

Nations are not correcting their error. They are running in the young of the very worst religion to try to bring back the balance that is needed

American men may rise up In time to destroy the crooked democrats before the destruction comes

Only about 5 years are left before it will be too late to save the nation and a world wide back to the misery of the dark ages

Imagine that

Yes and it still rises in Venezuela even though the people are starving, rioting, and eating zoo animals. You only need to look at that country to see the future that you libs want for the USA.
Venezuela?

WTF is the matter with you? What does that have to do with gays?

It has to do with what happens when liberalism rules a country.

technically correct, however in today's vernacular the two words are used interchangeably. So how many sexes/genders? I say two, male and female and that anything else is some kind of mental aberration.

sex is physical, its easy to tell males from females.

They are used interchangeably, but that does not make it correct. I still say the reason we started to use gender in place of sex are the religious people that did not want to use the word "sex" and started to use gender because it was not a "dirty" word.

There are two sexes, male and female.

Gender is not as easy because in literature, where gender came from, there has always been more than two.

I'm not sure that the use of the word "gender" came from religious organizations, got any proof or is that just what you think?

so how many "genders" are there and who made them up? can you give us a list?

which piece of literature created the word "gender"? which author? when? which book?

where ya at gator? you made the claim now either back it up or admit that you made it up.

I responded at 10:41 am yesterday

I'm not sure that the use of the word "gender" came from religious organizations, got any proof or is that just what you think?

just personal observations though my life as the change took place from everyone using the word sex to the word gender. Can you think of another reason for the change?

so how many "genders" are there and who made them up? can you give us a list?

which piece of literature created the word "gender"? which author? when? which book?

Gender did not come from a single book, it is a literary term, that is its origin, it was never a scientific term.

In literature there are at least 3 genders, some would argue more. The three are feminine, masculine and neutral.

so, male, female, and asexual (meaning neither).. No mention of homosexual (male or female), transexual, bi-sexual, etc?

You made my point, thanks.

I still see nothing but your conjecture that the word "gender" was a created literary term or a religious term to avoid the word "sex".

back to the OP

At this moment the Trump presidency is going very well and getting a lot done in spite of the continual lying and sniping of the corrupt media and the failing democrat party.

that's your real concern, isn't it? that he is actually doing what he said he was going to do. Your secondary concern is that the lib/dem party is destroying itself allowing idiots like AOC, Omar, Tlaib, Bernie, and crazy Joe to be its leaders.

so, male, female, and asexual (meaning neither).. No mention of homosexual (male or female), transexual, bi-sexual, etc?

Homosexual, transsexual and bi-sexual are adjectives describing a person, they are not gender and nobody has claimed they were.

Are you truly that stupid or is this an act for the Internet.
I still see nothing but your conjecture that the word "gender" was a created literary term or a religious term to avoid the word "sex".

As I stated, my opinion on why we switched from sex to gender is just that, my opinion.

As for gender being a literary term, I am not here to educate you in basic literature. Perhaps if you were to go back to school and get your GED finally they would cover what everyone else learned in the 9th grade.

Homosexual, transsexual and bi-sexual are adjectives describing a person, they are not gender and nobody has claimed they were.

As I stated, my opinion on why we switched from sex to gender is just that, my opinion.

As for gender being a literary term, I am not here to educate you in basic literature. Perhaps if you were to go back to school and get your GED finally they would cover what everyone else learned in the 9th grade.

sorry, but those on the left are today declaring homosexual, and bi-sexual as genders, in fact, some of the more moronic of the left are claiming that there are 50 or more "genders". so your claim "nobody claimed..." is simply incorrect.

glad you admitted that the sex to gender claim was your opinion, not based on facts.

since I have an MBA from Harvard, a GED would be kind of silly at this point, how about you?

I would still like some examples of where "gender" was a created literary term, since you keep saying that it seems that you should be able to provide some examples-----------Shakespeare, Homer, Plato, Steven King?

sorry, but those on the left are today declaring homosexual, and bi-sexual as genders, in fact, some of the more moronic of the left are claiming that there are 50 or more "genders". so your claim "nobody claimed..." is simply incorrect.

glad you admitted that the sex to gender claim was your opinion, not based on facts.

since I have an MBA from Harvard, a GED would be kind of silly at this point, how about you?

I would still like some examples of where "gender" was a created literary term, since you keep saying that it seems that you should be able to provide some examples-----------Shakespeare, Homer, Plato, Steven King?

You claim to have an MBA from Harvard and yet do not know basic literary terms?

Makes it hard to buy into the whole MBA claim.

People who think GDP is an indicator of how well an economy is doing is a major factor in why I have no faith in humanity.

It's like people don't realize that Government spending has nothing to do with how you're doing financially. Using Private GDP would at least show that you're not a COMPLETE economic illiterate.

Wrong

Wake up it is ending

Imagine that

The first democracy

Wrong

Wake up it is ending

Imagine that

The sun always rises on the destruction of all democracies as Ancient Greece started the cycle

Very foolish losers are what democrats are

You claim to have an MBA from Harvard and yet do not know basic literary terms?

Makes it hard to buy into the whole MBA claim.

I could post a pic of my degree, but then you would know who I am. Not doing it.

You have yet to substantiate your claim about "gender" being a creation of literature, so I think its time for you to put up or shut up.

Which author(s) created it? which books? when?

Lol, nice straw man kiddo, did you build it all by yourself?

no straw, just economic facts. higher corporate taxes = higher prices, higher prices = less consumer spending, less spending = lower markets.

its not complicated.

and a tariff is nothing more than a tax, so it works the same way.

the difference is that a tariff is a tax on the importing country. They have a choice, either pass the tariff along to the consumers and lose business because domestic products are now price competitive, or absorb the tariff, which is what China is doing, and reduce their profit margin.

It works, its working now, China's economy has been crashing and they are now asking for trade talks to resume and saying they want to make a deal.[/QUOTE]
EXACTLY!

Lefties LOVE to tax US Corporations, but Trump charges a modest fee to foreign corporations to sell to US consumers, like every other nation does, and they start passing mortar. Very Strange.

US To Slap Tariffs On European Airplanes, Cheese, Wine, Scotch And Coffee

The US will impose a total of $7.5 billion in retaliatory tariffs on EU imports starting October 18, with 10% tariffs on large commercial aircraft, and 25% on agricultural and other industrial goods.

Trump Fights Back Against Unfair Trade Practices with his obviously correct position supported by today's unsurprising WTO decision, in which the global trade mediator sided with the US in finding some $7.5BN in European Airbus subsidies illegal. Trump will waste no time hesitating to fight for The American Worker and will immediately retaliate for years of illegal trade practices by our trading "partners".

Trump will immediately impose a total of $7.5 billion in retaliatory tariffs on EU cheaters, hitting their imports starting October 18, with 10% tariffs on large commercial aircraft, and 25% on agricultural and other industrial goods.

Also hit for cheating:
  • Edam, Gouda, Reggiano, Cheddar, Swiss, Stilton, Emmentaler and Pecorino cheese
  • Olives
  • Pork sausages
  • Cherries
  • Pears
  • Prune juice
  • Mandarins
  • Coffee
  • Clams, Mussels, Cockles
  • Sweet biscuits
  • Tweezers, Pliers, Screwdrivers

Wrong

Wake up it is ending

Imagine that

The first democracy

Wrong

Wake up it is ending

Imagine that

The sun always rises on the destruction of all democracies as Ancient Greece started the cycle

Very foolish losers are what democrats are
Now Greece has never got their power back .. same will happen to democrats and liberals

Democracy of stoopid always falls

The presidency is under attack by hostile forces who are making sure it does not do well.
Trump is fearless, he even stares down eclipses.

image.jpg

If they are dumb enough to vote out articles of impeachment without clear convincing courtroom quality evidence of lawbreaking by the President they are going to pay a price that makes 2016 look like a picnic.

Right now Pelosi is playing games. She didn't have a House vote so she didn't really do anything. Now they are trying to bully State Department employees into testifying without legal representation, which frankly, should get any attorneys in the House demanding this disbarred by their home states. But if they are Blue States, they won't. The Secretary of State properly told The House to stuff it. We will see how they respond.

I think Pelosi tries dragging this out because she knows she has nothing. Then they will try to widen the inquiry from the phone call to something else to impeach him over, because the phone isn't going to cut it. Trump immediately released everything, without redaction which caught them with their shorts down because they had an entire media blitz of lies about the contents of the phone call. That led to the thud of Schiff lying about it, like he always planned to, as he was too thickheaded to change tactics when suddenly his audience all had a complete transcript the phone-call he was lying about.

I think they will likely thrash around some more, and if they pass out anything it will be Obstruction of the Counter Intelligence investigation started by Leaky Comey and finished by Dirty Bob.

That will similarly thud because it was a counter-intelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation. You can obstruct a criminal investigation, but there is no "obstruction" of a counter intelligence investigation because a counter-intelligence investigation is not for building criminal charges, it is for keeping the President informed of foreign national security threats so that he can respond to them appropriately. Since they are for the president, he may guide and direct them in any manner that he sees fit.

The entire thing has been a farce. But, impeachment keeps the eyeballs glued in, which we will exploit for Durham and Barr's reports.

I'm fine with them voting out impeachment articles. I want to get to the bottom of this, confident that wrong doing will be exposed, but not by Donald Trump, rather by the vile pit of vipers that formed in our Intelligence Community during The Obama Administration.

They need to be stomped out and our Democracy restored.

Forum List

Back