At This Moment Just One Week Ago,...

This time last week a guy somehow got releected despite unemployment being higher than when he took office, more people on welfare, incomes going down, poverty going up, record unemployment for minorities and the youth, and jamming through a healthcare plan that was unpopular with the majority of the country according to polls, and killing his own citizens with drone strikes and without due process.

I think most people understand what a mess we were in the middle of when he took office. Obamacare did have poor poll ratings however several individual parts of the new healthcare laws did have majority approval. If a citizen joins the enemy in a war against this country I don't think any President needs to worry about due process for that SOB. His son however, is a different story, as are the blind drone strikes and the policy of targeting first responders.

This time last week a guy somehow got releected despite unemployment being higher than when he took office, more people on welfare, incomes going down, poverty going up, record unemployment for minorities and the youth, and jamming through a healthcare plan that was unpopular with the majority of the country according to polls, and killing his own citizens with drone strikes and without due process.

I think most people understand what a mess we were in the middle of when he took office. Obamacare did have poor poll ratings however several individual parts of the new healthcare laws did have majority approval. If a citizen joins the enemy in a war against this country I don't think any President needs to worry about due process for that SOB. His son however, is a different story, as are the blind drone strikes and the policy of targeting first responders.

Well I'm not sure what continuing Bush's policies and making this worse did to make the man deserve reelection.

Attachments

• $Barack-Obama-Re-elected-graphic-jpg.jpg
    $Barack-Obama-Re-elected-graphic-jpg.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 43

He obviously ran uncontested...

He obviously ran uncontested...

May as well have

Forum List

Back