At This Moment Just One Week Ago,...

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Barack-Obama-Re-elected-graphic-jpg.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

That was about 500,000 layoffs ago.

:lol: Bullshit.

Thank god this country won't be going back in to the dark ages. And I can now legally smoke marijuana at gay weddings in my state. Last Tuesday was a good day.

Fucking liar... those were not joints you were shmokin' ya fag.

...What am I lying about? And that is exactly why your side loses and continues to lose you closeted cocksucker. And for the record, it's perfectly fine that you suck cock. It's the fact you're a closeted bigot that I object to.

This time last week a guy somehow got releected despite unemployment being higher than when he took office, more people on welfare, incomes going down, poverty going up, record unemployment for minorities and the youth, and jamming through a healthcare plan that was unpopular with the majority of the country according to polls, and killing his own citizens with drone strikes and without due process.

This time last week a guy somehow got releected despite unemployment being higher than when he took office, more people on welfare, incomes going down, poverty going up, record unemployment for minorities and the youth, and jamming through a healthcare plan that was unpopular with the majority of the country according to polls, and killing his own citizens with drone strikes and without due process.

:eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_boohoo:

And this is what people think of liberty today. Shoulda just remained colonies at this point.

I was at the White House that night and it was awesome! There was overwhelming positivity everywhere, huge crowds, and even the police were joining in! I wish I knew how to put my iPhone pics up on here but you'll have to take my word that it was a great time!

Forum List

Back