At the wedding in Ukraine, guests posed in Nazi uniforms. No outrage of western presstitutes.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It is difficult to understand why USA, EU and Merkel support Ukrainian SS Bandera Nazis.

A wedding, Lviv, Ukraine.
It can be seen that several friends of the newlyweds came to the wedding in Wehrmacht soldiers' uniforms. It is noteworthy that the photo was taken against the background of the monument to the Metropolitan, who during WWII cooperated with the Nazis and send thousands of Jews to concentration camps.

Where is outrage of western presstitutes most of them are Jewish?

1-177-696x460.jpg

Baron, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Baron, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem. Thank you for your call.

It is difficult to understand why USA, EU and Merkel support Ukrainian SS Bandera Nazis.

It can be seen that several friends of the newlyweds came to the wedding in Wehrmacht soldiers' uniforms. It is noteworthy that the photo was taken against the background of the monument to the Metropolitan, who during WWII cooperated with the Nazis and send thousands of Jews to concentration camps.

1-177-696x460.jpg

Got to love it when the Ruskies get upset over a wedding picture... It is the Ukraine, so Americans really do not care...

1-177-696x460.jpg

Got to love it when the Ruskies get upset over a wedding picture... It is the Ukraine, so Americans really do not care...

USA stirred up troubles in Ukraine, WWIII has been started, you shall care about it, because 'Ruskies' unstoppable nuclear missiles are ready to strike all important cities in USA and EU.

The beginning of troubles ( USA paid $5b to Maidan organisators ), here whore Nuland at Maidan

nulanddd-1.jpg

Genocide on Russians by SS Bandera Nazis ( here Mai, 2nd 2014 in Odessa )

How western cities will look like soon ( Thank to stupid Obama, Merkel and insane moron Trump )

nuclearwinter.jpg

Baron, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Baron, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem. Thank you for your call.

LMFAO!
(I miss Frasier.)

1-177-696x460.jpg

Just what do you expect Jewish JOURNALISTS to do about the
filthy Nazi collaborators in of LVOV, It interests me that you bring
up the UKAINIAN and RUSSIAN filth that took place in LVOV---
a friend of mine here in the USA (old like me) lost a big number of
his extended family to the Joint Russian/Ukranian filth over there----most specifically in LVOV-----he went there to see what he could do about the vandalized burial places. It didn't work. You want him
to write a piece for publication------such stuff ANNOYS people like you

As crazy as this may sound, it isn't customary for my newspaper to print blurbs or pictures of wedding parties seven time zones away.

1-177-696x460.jpg

Just what do you expect Jewish JOURNALISTS to do about the
filthy Nazi collaborators in of LVOV, It interests me that you bring
up the UKAINIAN and RUSSIAN filth that took place in LVOV---
a friend of mine here in the USA (old like me) lost a big number of
his extended family to the Joint Russian/Ukranian filth over there----most specifically in LVOV-----he went there to see what he could do about the vandalized burial places. It didn't work. You want him
to write a piece for publication------such stuff ANNOYS people like you

I'm talking about Ukrainian filth only, there is no one Russian among Ukrainian SS Nazis.
With the same right you write about Russian 'filth' we can write about Jewish 'filth', the cause of all Russian troubles since 1917

In Russia you must say all good things about Jews, but you can only say bad things about Russians. "Goodbye not washed Russia", "Fools and Roads", "Steal", and the Jews from the tubes massively, year after year, make of non-Jews just an army of stupid goats, which is sure that it has always been a stupid, there is a stupid and will be a moron forever. But a bunch of brilliant Jews gave Russia everything. And it is worthy to rule this giant herd of slaves, white blacks, goyim. About Jews only well, about Russians only badly. Here is the law! It cannot be broken

Is it possible that 99% of Israel's TV employees were Russians or Arabs?

- Could it be that Arabs and Jews with Arab passports sit in the Knesset?

- Is it possible for all Israeli media to praise Russia around the clock and shit on Israel?

- Could it be that for years Russians have been teaching Jews how to live their lives from all the TV screens of Israel?

- Is there any hypothetical probability that there will be at least a couple of Russians in the Israeli government?

- There is at least one chance that the first person in the country would tell his people that Israel is not for the Jews. And if anyone decides that Israel is for the Jews, is it a fool or a plowman?

- Could the chief rabbi of Israel have told the Jews that they were human beings and barbarians up to 40 years of touring the Sinai Desert?

Forum List

Back