At the Euthanasia Party

There’s a big difference between living and being alive.

That being said, when my time comes, I’d like to know that I’ll be able to check out on my own terms.
Hell yea. Or at least die doing something badass

What explains the high rates of happiness is the high rate of anti depressants. Which is okay. Whatever gets you though the day. Just be honest about the rate of national drug use. Admittedly Danish drug use isn't nearly as intense as Icelandic drug use. They must be a truly miserable people.

Nevertheless, the Danes think themselves ridiculously happy. Many see the world, such as it is given to them, though the prisim of alcoholism. Some 5% of Danish men have found love or at least satisfaction in the paws of a four legged lover.

For the most part failure is denied to the average Dane. They live in a culture that takes most of individual earnings and gives back what the government thinks the individual should have. Without the ability to have great failure there is no opportunity to have great success. No wonder they are apathetic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...als-scandinavian-countries-arent-utopias/amp/
No, use of anti-depressants does not explain Danish high rate of happiness. If it did, then USA would be ranked the happiest nation on Earth; USA has the highest use of anti-depressants in the world (11% of population).

Also, Russia has highest rates of alcoholism, and USA has highest prevalence of other drug addiction. Sick countries.
No wonder Putin and Trump are buddies!

Try again.
Thank you for your personal opinion.
No opinion (unlike your conjecture), but I deal with facts:

Alcohol or Drug use Disorders
Substance Use
Overall we see two clear outliers: Russia has notably high rates of alcoholism, and the United States high prevalence of other drug addiction.

Drug Treatment Trends by Country
Good for you.
You should try reality too, and not propagandize like Trump and especially Putin.
You can only wish you were a tenth of the man either Trump or Putin is. Scandinavian men have become weak and lily livered. They can't or won't stop the muslims from raping their women as it pleases them and leaving the Danish men to pleasure themselves with farm animals. The fearful little Danes, running and hiding from the big bad Trump and Putin.

How ashamed your ancestors are of what has become of you. How does it happen that the magnificent Norsemen came to this. Came to quaking at the thought of two middleaged men showing up their lack of masculinity and calling it propaganda.

Take your anti depressants and welfare. Make Aebelskeivers with lingonberry sauce. You may as well have some good in the world. You fucked up the ham already.

Denmark had one of the highest suicide rates in the world. It has declined largely due to the heavy reliance on anti depressants. If a Dane is not happy, there's a pill for that. I have certainly met Danish people who appeared quite inoffensive. Their primary attribute being a profound apathy.

Denmark is not a secular state
It is in fact a theocracy the state religion being the Lutheran Church of Denmark. Those of the Danish people that retain their roots in the state church do have a spiritual joy not shared by their unbelieving countrymen.
Few Danes are religious (maybe only 20%), although Denmark retains its stupid traditions like some other European nations.
Spiritual joy is a fantasy and does not explain the high rates of happiness that’s evident there.
What explains the high rates of happiness is the high rate of anti depressants. Which is okay. Whatever gets you though the day. Just be honest about the rate of national drug use. Admittedly Danish drug use isn't nearly as intense as Icelandic drug use. They must be a truly miserable people.

Nevertheless, the Danes think themselves ridiculously happy. Many see the world, such as it is given to them, though the prisim of alcoholism. Some 5% of Danish men have found love or at least satisfaction in the paws of a four legged lover.

For the most part failure is denied to the average Dane. They live in a culture that takes most of individual earnings and gives back what the government thinks the individual should have. Without the ability to have great failure there is no opportunity to have great success. No wonder they are apathetic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...als-scandinavian-countries-arent-utopias/amp/
No, use of anti-depressants does not explain Danish high rate of happiness. If it did, then USA would be ranked the happiest nation on Earth; USA has the highest use of anti-depressants in the world (11% of population).

Also, Russia has highest rates of alcoholism, and USA has highest prevalence of other drug addiction. Sick countries.

Try again.

Substance Use
Overall we see two clear outliers: Russia has notably high rates of alcoholism, and the United States high prevalence of other drug addiction.

View attachment 251279

Meanwhile, you have higher rates of sucking dick.

People who knowingly commit suicide go to hell.
No one has ever come back to tell the tale. Not even Robin Williams.

I am not concerned with people who want to kill themselves. It never ends there. Every country that has legalized euthanasia has gone on to killing the unwilling and killing children who might just need an understanding ear. Especially killing children with out letting parents know. When doctors have to get people to hold the unwilling victim down there is something very wrong. If denying the terminally ill a death by euthanasia in order to prevent killing people against their will than the sick might just be called upon to suffer.

Try again.

Substance Use

Good for you.
You should try reality too, and not propagandize like Trump and especially Putin.
You can only wish you were a tenth of the man either Trump or Putin is. Scandinavian men have become weak and lily livered. They can't or won't stop the muslims from raping their women as it pleases them and leaving the Danish men to pleasure themselves with farm animals. The fearful little Danes, running and hiding from the big bad Trump and Putin.

How ashamed your ancestors are of what has become of you. How does it happen that the magnificent Norsemen came to this. Came to quaking at the thought of two middleaged men showing up their lack of masculinity and calling it propaganda.

Take your anti depressants and welfare. Make Aebelskeivers with lingonberry sauce. You may as well have some good in the world. You fucked up the ham already.
Your personal comments make no sense. You should stick with facts. I will demonstrate:

Danish people are considered the 2nd most Happy among all countries on Earth.
Trump’s USA is only 19th, barely ahead of Czech Republic and United Arab Emigrates.
Putin’s Russia does not even rank in the top 50!
Is that why USA leads the world in drug abuse and Russia leads with alcohol abuse? Sad.
7667C575-EEDB-4DC4-A271-7A0F6BA808CB.jpeg

If you can read that Happiness chart, its rankings are based on data reflecting
GDP/capita, Social support, Health & Life expectancy, Freedom to make life choices, generosity, perceptions of corruption, etc.

GDP/capita, Social support, Health & Life expectancy, Freedom to make life choices, generosity, perceptions of corruption, etc.
I am a bit surprised that no moderator has come along to clean out your crap. The topic is not the happiness of Denmark. Although from your panic, you aren't quite certain of the truthfulness of your own convictions.

You have a chart. A happiness chart. There is something macabre about that.

I am a bit surprised that no moderator has come along to clean out your crap. The topic is not the happiness of Denmark. Although from your panic, you aren't quite certain of the truthfulness of your own convictions.

You have a chart. A happiness chart. There is something macabre about that.
Clean out MY crap? I simply corrected YOUR crap that started with your Post #45. I used evidence, which you don’t.
That Happiness chart is relevant to this thread’s topic. Part of being “happy” is explained by “freedom to make life choices”, which is what Euthenasia is about.

Forum List

Back