At The Core Of America’s Problems….

Surely there is a state in this union that could change their school boards and create the type of schools that would meet their conservative needs. Think of it, no more liberals teaching history or English, a student attending a history class in the conservative school would get a completely different education, than today. In fact I think I'll start writing a conservative history for conservative school districts. Hot damn, I'll be rich.

Surely there is a state in this union that could change their school boards and create the type of schools that would meet their conservative needs. Think of it, no more liberals teaching history or English, a student attending a history class in the conservative school would get a completely different education, than today. In fact I think I'll start writing a conservative history for conservative school districts. Hot damn, I'll be rich.

Texas may have done so, I read somewhere that they refered to African Americans in their history books as immigrants and workers:

see: Texas Mother Teaches Textbook Company a Lesson on Accuracy

Just one data point ^^^. However, do you have others which liberals use to put forth an agenda?

Last edited:
Nope. If you're going to take taxpayer money, then you sure enough need to take any child who comes through the doors. And let me tell you, with the behaviors and the mental/behavior health challenges we see now, which are manifest and profound, you will NOT get that pristine private-school environment you're looking for.

But whatever. Nero has been fiddling for a long time already.

I'm not sure what your verbiage means. Do you support the parents and children who suffer from a mental illness to the equal opportunity of an education; or do you feel they are unworthy of using tax dollars to support them?

Years ago children with disabilities (now referred to as challenges), physical as well as mental, were put into schools with others challenged by congenital issues.

In the 60's many districts and likely most around our nation, believed they needed to be integrated, since one day they would need to enter society as an adult, and face new challenges. Also, mainstreaming with unchallenged students benefits them too, instead of being bullies, they develop empathy and accept the challenged (at least those who are not callous) as one of them.

As to those not challenged by birth disabilities, those "gangsters" can be identified early; if interventions do not modify their behavior, many districts have county schools run by Juvenile Probation Staff.

I did not miss the attempt to "shame" here, and I am not deterred. I trust you have no idea what is going on in the public schools. Most people do not.

In my little elementary school, I myself have been hit, pushed, bitten and had things thrown at me. I have seen the same done to general ed students. Just recently an eight month pregnant woman was hit by a special ed student.

Don't talk to me about whether these students are "worthy" or "unworthy" or monitor my PC language. I can see right through that condescending BS. There is NOWHERE, and I mean NOWHERE in society where people would be getting beatdowns like this and it would be acceptable. When these students leave school they will be arrested and jailed. You can't walk up to someone and hit, beat, push or throw things at them and just say, well, they have "challenges", sorry about your busted up nose. I'm sure you feel compassion for them since they have special needs.

So in the long run we're not even doing these children any favors by letting the physical assaults continue. It's detrimental that my profession doesn't absolutely draw the line. But we don't, because we are too largely made up of folks like you--sadly. Folks who think it's cool to suffer abuse and watch children suffer abuse as long as the child doing the abusing has a label, then that's just fine.

It's all about being a victim for Leftists. If you're a victim, then by gosh you can victimize.

You need to find a new job.

That's right, knee jerk to all the lines. You don't Looooove the special needs kids ENOUGH, enough to see them beat down their peers and teachers and shrug at the end of the day.

No, I don't love them THAT much, not enough to excuse violence inflicted on each other and adults. Not only is that not healthy for their peers and their teachers, it's not even healthy for THEM. Because when they age out of the school system, no one will excuse their violence any more.

So maybe YOU need to find a "new job". Maybe you can't think outside the boxes.

You’ve done nothing but bitch and moan about how scared you are to do your job since you got here. If the job is too much for you, STFU and go get another job.

Believe it or not, my profession is bigger than ME. I am well-equipped to do my job and have been so for many years. It's not about ME, it's about retaining good teachers and even more importantly, making the environment safe for ALL learners.

It's about how absolutely pitifully stupid and short-sighted educators can be. Like spouting crap about "safety" and "bullying" while turning a blind eye to violence in their own building, as long as the one doing the violence is a victim of something.

Nikolas Cruz, anyone?

What is notable about unemployment being so low? Let's look at the graph and see what the numbers tell us:

Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past

You will notice Obama inherited an unemployment rate from GW Bush of 9.9% at the end of his first 11 months in office; Trump inherited an unemployment rate from Obama at the end of his first 11 months in office at 4.1%

You lie exactly like Trump Does.

Trump moved the needled less than point, Obama moved the needle 5.4 points to the good.

I never lie....you know that.

1. Watch how easily I prove you to be the liar
The Left leaning Reuters says this
The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression | Reuters

2. Market Watch just posted data showing what a detriment Obama was to America.

1. "U.S. regains its spot as ‘most competitive’ economy in the world

Published: Oct 17, 2018 11:29 a.m. ET

2. After a decadelong absence, the U.S. has regained the distinction of most competitive country in the world, according to the World Economic Forum. In fact, only Japan made a bigger improvement of all 140 countries in the survey."
U.S. regains its spot as ‘most competitive’ economy in the world

3. "U.S. regains crown as most competitive economy for first time since 2008: WEF
[Who was President during that hiatus??????]

4. The U.S. beat off Singapore, Germany, Switzerland and Japan, the other top four markets, with a score of 85.6 out of 100, the report said, due to its “vibrant” entrepreneurial culture and “strong” labor market and financial system.

5. ...drivers of competitiveness, including a country’s institutions and the policies that help drive productivity. [That mean Trump.]

6.The last time the U.S. topped the list was 2008."
U.S. regains crown as most competitive economy for first time since 2008: WEF | Reuters

Let's see.......good during Bush.....great under Trump.....
And between the two…..who couldn’t get the job done? Hussein.

See what happens when you use melanin as a reason to vote?

Please....write soon, so I can slap you around a bit more.
I can't get to Obama....but....you'll do.

I read your first lie, the first sentence. Why anyone believes anything you post is not skullduggery and apocry is puzzling.

You read no lies.

I never lie.
If lying were an opera, you'd be Pavarotti

Obama was a failure by every metric...very much as you are.

Now, in typical Liberals mode, you're trying to hide your embarrassment by slandering your betters.
the charts, gainsay your contention.

Your lies must be pathological, or you are too dumb to read and comprehend. Probably both. In December of 2009 Unemployment was at 9.9%.

Great Recession - Wikipedia

"According to the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (the official arbiter of U.S. recessions) the recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, and thus extended over eighteen months."

Financial crisis of 2007–2008 - Wikipedia

PC is now free to consult with her staff at the Ministry of Truth and revise history.
Our economy "turned around" during his administration; the right wing always omits that reason.

I'm not sure what your verbiage means. Do you support the parents and children who suffer from a mental illness to the equal opportunity of an education; or do you feel they are unworthy of using tax dollars to support them?

Years ago children with disabilities (now referred to as challenges), physical as well as mental, were put into schools with others challenged by congenital issues.

In the 60's many districts and likely most around our nation, believed they needed to be integrated, since one day they would need to enter society as an adult, and face new challenges. Also, mainstreaming with unchallenged students benefits them too, instead of being bullies, they develop empathy and accept the challenged (at least those who are not callous) as one of them.

As to those not challenged by birth disabilities, those "gangsters" can be identified early; if interventions do not modify their behavior, many districts have county schools run by Juvenile Probation Staff.

I did not miss the attempt to "shame" here, and I am not deterred. I trust you have no idea what is going on in the public schools. Most people do not.

In my little elementary school, I myself have been hit, pushed, bitten and had things thrown at me. I have seen the same done to general ed students. Just recently an eight month pregnant woman was hit by a special ed student.

Don't talk to me about whether these students are "worthy" or "unworthy" or monitor my PC language. I can see right through that condescending BS. There is NOWHERE, and I mean NOWHERE in society where people would be getting beatdowns like this and it would be acceptable. When these students leave school they will be arrested and jailed. You can't walk up to someone and hit, beat, push or throw things at them and just say, well, they have "challenges", sorry about your busted up nose. I'm sure you feel compassion for them since they have special needs.

So in the long run we're not even doing these children any favors by letting the physical assaults continue. It's detrimental that my profession doesn't absolutely draw the line. But we don't, because we are too largely made up of folks like you--sadly. Folks who think it's cool to suffer abuse and watch children suffer abuse as long as the child doing the abusing has a label, then that's just fine.

It's all about being a victim for Leftists. If you're a victim, then by gosh you can victimize.

You need to find a new job.

That's right, knee jerk to all the lines. You don't Looooove the special needs kids ENOUGH, enough to see them beat down their peers and teachers and shrug at the end of the day.

No, I don't love them THAT much, not enough to excuse violence inflicted on each other and adults. Not only is that not healthy for their peers and their teachers, it's not even healthy for THEM. Because when they age out of the school system, no one will excuse their violence any more.

So maybe YOU need to find a "new job". Maybe you can't think outside the boxes.

You’ve done nothing but bitch and moan about how scared you are to do your job since you got here. If the job is too much for you, STFU and go get another job.

Believe it or not, my profession is bigger than ME. I am well-equipped to do my job and have been so for many years. It's not about ME, .....?

That being the case, you sure do talk about YOU a lot.

….is the institution owned and operated by Liberalism, Incorporated.

The public school system.

1.According to the Atlantic mag article, political correctness is held, pretty much, in disrepute by a majority of the citizenry.

“Americans Strongly Dislike PC Culture”
Large Majorities Dislike Political Correctness - The Atlantic

May be a sign that the excesses of Liberalism have poisoned that well, and America may very well be off to better, less divisive times.

2. A corollary to that view is found in this article, with a similar view of the public schools

This article from the NYPost may just be one more of the sign of the death throes of Leftism.

Parents are giving up on public schools to home-school their kidshttps://nypost.com/2018/10/12/paren...c-schools-in-droves-to-homeschool-their-kids/

“Taty Sena of Park … home-schools her 6-year-old daughter.

she lives in an area “with one of the best public schools in the city, PS 321,” she says. “And the vice principal of that school is one of my best friends, who is a great defender of children and their right for a childhood, so that was not a concern at all.”

…she says she no longer has faith in an “unnatural system created during the industrialization era.”…

Homeschooling….the answer to both the indoctrination instituted by the public schools, and the lack of education therein.

Would you test the homeschoolers to make sure their kids can keep up in all the subjects?

1.According to the Atlantic mag article, political correctness is held, pretty much, in disrepute by a majority of the citizenry.

May be a sign that the excesses of Liberalism have poisoned that well, and America may very well be off to better, less divisive times.

2. A corollary to that view is found in this article, with a similar view of the public schools

This article from the NYPost may just be one more of the sign of the death throes of Leftism.

Parents are giving up on public schools to home-school their kidshttps://nypost.com/2018/10/12/paren...c-schools-in-droves-to-homeschool-their-kids/

she lives in an area “with one of the best public schools in the city, PS 321,” she says. “And the vice principal of that school is one of my best friends, who is a great defender of children and their right for a childhood, so that was not a concern at all.”

…she says she no longer has faith in an “unnatural system created during the industrialization era.”…

Homeschooling….the answer to both the indoctrination instituted by the public schools, and the lack of education therein.

Would you test the homeschoolers to make sure their kids can keep up in all the subjects?

"...new research showing that the average home-schooler who takes standardized achievement tests is doing very well. The study, commissioned by the Home School Legal Defense Association and conducted by Brian Ray, an internationally recognized scholar and president of the nonprofit National Home Education Research Institute (NHERI), is called “Progress Report 2009: Homeschool Academic Achievement and Demographics.”

The study included almost 12,000 home-school students from all 50 states who took three well-known standardized achievements tests — the California Achievement Test, the Iowa Test of Basic Skills and the Stanford Achievement Test — for the 2007-08 academic year. The students were drawn from 15 independent testing services, making it the most comprehensive home-school academic study to date.

The results reinforced previous home-school studies conducted over a period of 25 years.

Five areas of academic pursuit were measured. In reading, the average home-schooler scored at the 89th percentile; language, 84th percentile; math, 84th percentile; science, 86th percentile; and social studies, 84th percentile. In the core studies (reading, language and math), the average home-schooler scored at the 88th percentile.

The average public school student taking these standardized tests scored at the 50th percentile in each subject area. HOME-SCHOOLING: Outstanding results on national tests

Clearly you were not home schooled.

"...new research showing that the average home-schooler who takes standardized achievement tests is doing very well. The study, commissioned by the Home School Legal Defense Association and conducted by Brian Ray, an internationally recognized scholar and president of the nonprofit National Home Education Research Institute (NHERI), is called “Progress Report 2009: Homeschool Academic Achievement and Demographics.”

The study included almost 12,000 home-school students from all 50 states who took three well-known standardized achievements tests — the California Achievement Test, the Iowa Test of Basic Skills and the Stanford Achievement Test — for the 2007-08 academic year. The students were drawn from 15 independent testing services, making it the most comprehensive home-school academic study to date.

The results reinforced previous home-school studies conducted over a period of 25 years.

Five areas of academic pursuit were measured. In reading, the average home-schooler scored at the 89th percentile; language, 84th percentile; math, 84th percentile; science, 86th percentile; and social studies, 84th percentile. In the core studies (reading, language and math), the average home-schooler scored at the 88th percentile.

The average public school student taking these standardized tests scored at the 50th percentile in each subject area. HOME-SCHOOLING: Outstanding results on national tests

No young lady, you just went off assuming again making some weird generalizations in answer to a specific question.

So to keep it simple:

Would you test homeschoolers to make sure their kids can keep up in all the subjects?

No young lady, you just went off assuming again making some weird generalizations in answer to a specific question.

So to keep it simple:

Would you test homeschoolers to make sure their kids can keep up in all the subjects?

Home schooling may be a good thing, keeping those kids out of public school probably saves a lot of wear and tear on the schools. Let us not try to convince their parents differently.

"Ford Introduces 40-Passenger Van: 'The Homeschooler'

DEARBORN, MI—In an attempt to corner the market on families that choose to homeschool their children, Ford Motor Company announced Tuesday its new upcoming line of 40-passenger vans.

Christened “The Homeschooler,” the flagship model seats 40 passengers and a driver, and includes fun entertainment for the kids, like Latin workbooks and classical Greek epic poems tucked right into the backs of the seats.

“We found that many homeschooling families were taking two or three of our twelve- or fifteen-passenger models to church,” a Ford representative said. “This new model will allow the whole family to make the trip to homeschool co-op meetings, AWANA nights, and Sunday services all together in one vehicle.”

Options for the line of vans will include a pre-installed Chronicles of Narnia DVD playing on a continuous loop, a real-time ClearPlay system that replaces any foul language with a suitable alternative, and an in-floor storage system designed to stow up to eight strollers at once."
Ford Introduces 40-Passenger Van: 'The Homeschooler'

Forum List

Back