At The Coldest.It's 37 Below In Minnesota,Aside From The Frozen Rust Belt.Hello Al Gore&John Kerry!

numb_of_world_nat_cats_80-16.gif

world natural catastrophes, 1980-2014 - Yahoo Image Search Results

Just that, exactly as predicted by the scientists.

Uhm more people

you stupid shit post us statistics of hurricanes in Texas in the century of the 1300s, 1200s, 900s

700s

200 years B.C.

Now apparently you cannot read a simple graph. Two things. One, that is number of occurrences, not cost of the occurrences. Number two, that is only from 1980 to 2016, just 36 years. Now look at the slope of the line, and tell me that we are not seeing a major increase in the number of extreme weather events.

Never considered the Alleghenies mid-west. And where the Peshtigo fire was, not that forested now.

I don't live in the Midwest any more shit for brains and they do have fucking Forrest. You have never been anywhere have you?

Wisconsin..

595911a03d2cccd33773c56b51373ab8--national-forest-the-national.jpg

Illinois's just a few miles south of Chicago

img_20100919_162746.jpg

Minnesota

images (1).jpeg

Uhm more people

you stupid shit post us statistics of hurricanes in Texas in the century of the 1300s, 1200s, 900s

700s

200 years B.C.

Tick tock tick tock

Still no statistics?

How come , you can't find any Indian cave drawings in modern day Corpus Christi Texas of the huge category 5 hurricane that came in the year 802 may 3rd?

Provably a stupid statement, but we all know you silly people don't do facts. I do find it amusing that when you are asked a straightforward question, you all run from it. Science is simple, it is not based on belief, or on computer models, it is based on OBSERVABLE data. So, once again, show us the mechanism for "warm" arctic air, suddenly getting super dooper cold, and migrating south...
2017 set to be one of top three hottest years on record

Ever heard of a thermometer?

The NIST don't certify / calibrate them no more so it's not reliable data

What do you think it's funny prove me wrong you two shit for brains

Again the NIST stopped certifying mercury thermometer's
And? The satellites records are verifying what the ground stations and mercury thermometer's are telling us. And that is that it is warming, and doing so more rapidly than any time in the last 800,000 years.

Silly boy ..all you are is a propaganda tool on here along with mamooth

You act like the glaciers was not melting before the god damn industrial revolution..

Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

View attachment 168428

I would imagine you contribute a lot to global warming from both ends, mouth and butt.

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Tell you the truth, this is one of the mildest winters I've seen since 1999.

Poor Texas. They used to be so conservative but it looks like they've been over-run with climate change believers.
well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

SW Wisconsin here. It definitely is colder than it was last year.

Dude...............I was simply saying that temps this winter are 20 to 30 degrees above what they normally are. Didn't say anything about climate change.

Didn't Texas just have a bunch of record snow levels last week or something? Even as far south as San Antone?

Corpus Christi, and yeah, they got snow, but it wasn't record snow.
We got snow here in Richmond and it happen every so many years. It suppose to be warm the next two days then drop like a rock and get cold all next week.

This year seem cooler than last year and I hate the cold!

The NIST don't certify / calibrate them no more so it's not reliable data

What do you think it's funny prove me wrong you two shit for brains

Again the NIST stopped certifying mercury thermometer's
And? The satellites records are verifying what the ground stations and mercury thermometer's are telling us. And that is that it is warming, and doing so more rapidly than any time in the last 800,000 years.

Silly boy ..all you are is a propaganda tool on here along with mamooth

You act like the glaciers was not melting before the god damn industrial revolution..

Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

View attachment 168428

I would imagine you contribute a lot to global warming from both ends, mouth and butt.

Love you too Penelope..

Happy New year you lovable dumb ....

Nah ....I Will be nice

I was searching for a meme to piss you off with..but I saw this instead

Adorable..
usa-texas-mother-holding-her-sleeping-baby-boy-kissing-on-forehead-CYXMFT.jpg

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Tell you the truth, this is one of the mildest winters I've seen since 1999.

Poor Texas. They used to be so conservative but it looks like they've been over-run with climate change believers.
well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

Dude...............I was simply saying that temps this winter are 20 to 30 degrees above what they normally are. Didn't say anything about climate change.

Didn't Texas just have a bunch of record snow levels last week or something? Even as far south as San Antone?

We got snow here in Richmond and it happen every so many years. It suppose to be warm the next two days then drop like a rock and get cold all next week.

I think I will go with 99% of climatologists, all the ones not working for Fox or big oil, not silly GOP dupes and their ridiculous common sense.

I think I will go with 99% of climatologists, all the ones not working for Fox or big oil, not silly GOP dupes and their ridiculous common sense.

Those 99% of fake "climatologists" seem to be out of a job, now that they don't work for the Obama administration anymore.
:lmao:

Because I want to see what sort of nonsense you trot out to try and support your statement.
Shameless lie. You want to insulate yourself from the ridicule you deserve by hiding on an anonymous message board and playing "gotcha" with non-scientists, instead of trotting out your own bullshit in front of people who are educated in these fields.

Because I want to see what sort of nonsense you trot out to try and support your statement.
Shameless lie. You want to insulate yourself from the ridicule you deserve by hiding on an anonymous message board and playing "gotcha" with non-scientists, instead of trotting out your own bullshit in front of people who are educated in these fields.

Oh? You are long on posting of opinions, but real short on providing anything to support that opinion. Now, do you not understand the difference between an opinion and hard data? Or do you simply not care? Either way, the request is on the table. So put up, or shut up.

Oh? You are long on posting of opinions, but real short on providing anything to support that opinion. Now, do you not understand the difference between an opinion and hard data? Or do you simply not care? Either way, the request is on the table. So put up, or shut up.
LOL So says the fellow that claims a Phd in Geology, but can never quite make it to the podium at the AGU Conference. Looks to me as if you are the fellow that should be shutting up, as you have never put up.

Just a few of the real scientists there. Where were you, Mr. Westwall? After all, you know so much, you could easily refuted any of these researchers, correct? LOL!

Going to be dropping into the 20's all week in Austin, TX. Global warming my @$$. Have a cover of time magazine from 1977 talking about how we will survive the cold, because these same wackjobs were telling us of an impending ice age.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

New Topics

Forum List

Back