AT&T down along entire east coast

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-7-12_17-58-21.png

http://downdetector.com/status/att/map/
----------------------------
Oh no better go call Obama or Clinton to make sure it's not fake news, why the truth just might fry the mentally challenged. Maybe keep in that fantasy world living that fake life might keep yah going.

What are you worried about NOW, retard? Did the lizard men cut our communications? :laugh:

• Banned
FAKE NEWS
:fu: LMAO, thanks for proving what a real dip shit you are too . Hate to break it to you :asshole:

but everybody who isn't a moron knows about this site and uses it when there are electronic issues etc.

There's even an ap for it . gawd

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS
:fu: LMAO, thanks for proving what a real dip shit you are too . Hate to break it to you :asshole:

but everybody who isn't a moron knows about this site and uses it when there are electronic issues etc.

There's even an ap for. gawd
It isn't the app that is fake, it's your distorted interpretation as per your thread title. The thread title is what makes it fake.
I know your thread title is fake because I live on the east coast and I have AT&T and I have not lost service nor has anyone I know. Perhaps there have been breakdowns in service in places on the east coast, but your thread title says AT&T was down along the "entire" east coast. The link you posted does not say AT&T was down along the entire east coast. Only you projected that fake story via your thread title. Fake News promoted by you, again, as usual. Your trademark.

FAKE NEWS

It isn't the app that is fake, it's your distorted interpretation as per your thread title. The thread title is what makes it fake.
I know your thread title is fake because I live on the east coast and I have AT&T and I have not lost service nor has anyone I know. Perhaps there have been breakdowns in service in places on the east coast, but your thread title says AT&T was down along the "entire" east coast. The link you posted does not say AT&T was down along the entire east coast. Only you projected that fake story via your thread title. Fake News promoted by you, again, as usual. Your trademark.

Ever think asshole that THEY FIXED it by the time this was posted
Ever think that you live in an AREA that wasn't effected are you that gawd dam STUPID!!.

Oh wait you aren't able to think.

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS

Ever look in the mirror and think how you are a stuck up prick . Superiority asses usually think they are high and mighty above everyone else. Those who THINK they are better than anyone else, or know more proves even more that they are about as intelligent as my dogs ass.

If you don't like any of douche bag wtf do you constantly stop and read it for, so you can rub it all in , thinking you know oh so much.

You don't know a fkn thing the sooner you realize that the better off you might be.

Ever think that you live in an AREA that wasn't effected are you that gawd dam STUPID!!.
You are a small pathetic man who can not admit to making a mistake. You claimed AT&T service was lost on the "entire" east coast and that was a gross exaggeration and even a lie since your link, if you had read your own link, did not back up your claim.
Small pathetic man is what you are.

FAKE NEWS

Ever look in the mirror and think how you are a stuck up prick . Superiority asses usually think they are high and mighty above everyone else. Those who THINK they are better than anyone else, or know more proves even more that they are about as intelligent as my dogs ass.

If you don't like any of douche bag wtf do you constantly stop and read it for, so you can rub it all in , thinking you know oh so much.

You don't know a fkn thing the sooner you realize that the better off you might be.

You are a small pathetic man who can not admit to making a mistake. You claimed AT&T service was lost on the "entire" east coast and that was a gross exaggeration and even a lie since your link, if you had read your own link, did not back up your claim.
He's a she, actually, and she fucking LOVES conspiracies!

FAKE NEWS

Oh wait you aren't able to think.
Annoying partisan liars like you need to be addressed. Be careful, maybe I will make it a mission to expose your lies and bullshyt more often.

FAKE NEWS

He's a she, actually, and she fucking LOVES conspiracies!

What? A she?

Forum List

Back