AT&T Announces Thousands of Layoffs, Firings Just In Time For Christmas

so now every time a biz fires workers, it's trumps fault

but when obama couldn't create those shovel ready jobs at the cost of nearly 1 Trillion tax dollars....

Just why do you think unemployment is at a all time low, certainty nothing that Trump has done in the 11 months and the tax cut hasn't not even gone into effect.

but when obama couldn't create those shovel ready jobs at the cost of nearly 1 Trillion tax dollars....
Depends...if whether you believe that every time a company posts that it's giving raises it's due to 45's awesomeness.

Just why do you think unemployment is at a all time low, certainty nothing that Trump has done in the 11 months and the tax cut hasn't not even gone into effect.
They aren't shoveling. And de-regulation.

IknowIknow

Trump was just standing there as companies, finally rushed, after 8 fucked years, to hire people.

watever...

This is actually the title on Newsweek:
AT&T ANNOUNCES THOUSANDS OF LAYOFFS, FIRINGS JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

My god, talk about bias.

Depends...if whether you believe that every time a company posts that it's giving raises it's due to 45's awesomeness.
I'd say it's more of a coin toss.

Did AT&T makes claims as to why?

Not blaming trump for those folks losing their jobs — just pointing out his tax cuts failed to save their jobs, despite the rhetoric from the right about how his tax cuts will create jobs.

Not blaming trump for those folks losing their jobs — just pointing out his tax cuts failed to save their jobs, despite the rhetoric from the right about how his tax cuts will create jobs.
Do you even believe that bullshit you just posted?

upload_2017-12-29_15-14-38.jpeg

View attachment 168552
Seems you’re in agreement that tax cuts don’t grow jobs.

View attachment 168552
absolutly fucking not

only a complete buffoon would think like that.

View attachment 168552
absolutly fucking not

And yet, despite crediting his tax plan for bonuses, AT&T couldn’t find a single reason to use the tax cut to save thousands of jobs.

Tax cuts do’t create jobs. Never have. Demand creates jobs. Always has.

And yet, despite crediting his tax plan for bonuses, AT&T couldn’t find a single reason to use the tax cut to save thousands of jobs.

Yep. That's the long and short of it.

View attachment 168552
absolutly fucking not

when people have money, from tax cuts, it creates more demand.

math, simple basic elementary, math is so hard for liberals.

and an (R) has to have absolute perfection at all times or something doesn't work.

damn, the shocking stewpuddity, NEEDED, to think like you people

I don't know what you mean by "a coin toss." What do you mean by that exactly?

And AT&T didn't say anything, this news came out to due to some local reporting where the crux of the layoffs are taking place.You know, good journalism.

Here's an intersting quote from the article though...

“How can you lay people off and then give them $1,000 and say that there’s going to be more jobs available? I wish someone could tell me how that’s possible because I have to explain that to my members, and right now at this time of year, this is a difficult pill to swallow,” Joseph Blanco, president of Local 6360 Communication Workers of America Union in Kansas City, told Fox 4 on Thursday.

If you were to guess...what would you say it was because of?

I don't know what you mean by "a coin toss." What do you mean by that exactly?

And AT&T didn't say anything, this news came out to due to some local reporting where the crux of the layoffs are taking place.You know, good journalism.

Here's an intersting quote from the article though...

“How can you lay people off and then give them $1,000 and say that there’s going to be more jobs available? I wish someone could tell me how that’s possible because I have to explain that to my members, and right now at this time of year, this is a difficult pill to swallow,” Joseph Blanco, president of Local 6360 Communication Workers of America Union in Kansas City, told Fox 4 on Thursday.

If you were to guess...what would you say it was because of?
seasonal layoffs
temps being cut
getting rid of outdated jobs

fyi; they could afford to give them 1000, most would never do such a thing

good for the lay offs...they charge too much for crap
good job Trump--I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 168552
absolutly fucking not

when people have money, from tax cuts, it creates more demand.

math, simple basic elementary, math is so hard for liberals.

and an (R) has to have absolute perfection at all times or something doesn't work.

damn, the shocking stewpuddity, NEEDED, to think like you people
Tax cuts do not create jobs, there is simply no correlation...

Trump-2.png

Forum List

Back