At some point, the Statute of Limitations will run out on Hillary. What will the GOP do then?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I was watching Fox News. There was a lady in place of Bret Baier. They were sitting there in a panel, four of them including the woman who was in place of Bret.

In a ten minute period, I bet they said Hillary at least 20 times.

Hillary hasn't been in any kind of office since 2013. We have two more weeks and it will be 2019.

18 U.S. Code § 1924, forbids “unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material.” It carries up to five years in prison, with a five-year statute of limitations.

That's about all I could find relating to finding classified documents in her email.

That means it's over. the Statute of Limitations have passed.

So why are Republicans so desperate to go after this grandmother?

Don't they have enough to worry about?

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

Last edited:
Let's be clear. Hillary will never go to jail. Donald Trump will never go to jail. No elected chief executive of the US has ever been convicted of a crime. No Vice-President has been convicted of a crime since Spiro Agnew, who did no jail time.

The highest level US officials to serve time for criminal convictions are all cabinet level appointees or below.

HIllary was correct about one thing. There is law for the little people, and there is different law for those who we elect as our leaders.

• Banned
Let's be clear. Hillary will never go to jail. Donald Trump will never go to jail. No elected chief executive of the US has ever been convicted of a crime. No Vice-President has been convicted of a crime since Spiro Agnew, who did no jail time.

The highest level US officials to serve time for criminal convictions are all cabinet level appointees or below.

HIllary was correct about one thing. There is law for the little people, and there is different law for those who we elect as our leaders.
Oh please. You know why Colin Powell or Condi Rice didn't go to jail? After all, they both used private email and when ordered to turn over all their emails both said no.

You know why they were able to do that?

Because Bush gave both authority to classify and declassify. They never had to worry about classified material because with that authority, they could declassify anything. So they could never be accused of mishandling classified material.

Republicans are smart that way. They aren't bothered by laws and rules. Not ever.

I was watching Fox News. There was a lady in place of Bret Baier. They were sitting there in a panel, four of them including the woman who was in place of Bret.

Hillary hasn't been in any kind of office since 2013. We have two more weeks and it will be 2019.

18 U.S. Code § 1924, forbids “unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material.” It carries up to five years in prison, with a five-year statute of limitations.

That's about all I could find relating to finding classified documents in her email.

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

You start a thread about Hillary, then complain when others are talking about Hillary.

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

There's no statute of limitations on murder...

Hillary clearly broke the law and Comey clearly covered-up her crimes.
It's doesn't matter to me if she is ever convicted in a court.
She is still the most corrupt person that I have ever seen.

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg
wow they are laughing at Bush's funeral

• Banned

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

You start a thread about Hillary, then complain when others are talking about Hillary.
Well, actually, it's about what will Republicans do once they can't use Hillary anymore?

Don't you ever wonder?

They spent 30 years on Hillary but it looks like it may be their guy who ends up facing time.

• Banned

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg
wow they are laughing at Bush's funeral
Bush is not even there yet. They hadn't brought in his corpse. They became serious when they had to.

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg
They need a diversion from Trumps legal problems

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

Did Trump kill someone?

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

Did Trump kill someone?

Well if it was on Madison Ave it was more than likely a liberal, so nobody that matters.

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

Did Trump kill someone?

He killed “Madam President” in the election, a sin he will never be forgiven for by the swamp critters.

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

...or fraud.

“At some point, the Statute of Limitations will run out on Hillary. What will the GOP do then?”

Continue to lie and demonize Clinton in a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s crimes, corruption, and incompetence.

Indeed, for conservatives to continue to attack a political opponent more than two years after the election is as wrong as it is reprehensible – but it’s all conservatives have.

“At some point, the Statute of Limitations will run out on Hillary. What will the GOP do then?”

Continue to lie and demonize Clinton in a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s crimes, corruption, and incompetence.

Indeed, for conservatives to continue to attack a political opponent more than two years after the election is as wrong as it is reprehensible – but it’s all conservatives have.

She is part of the the resistance, with Obama and Eric ...

Holder is pissed about that judge rulling in Texas...lolololol.

How can we miss the Hildebeast OR the Barrypuppet when they won't go away? There is no statute of limitations on treason and the Barrypuppet admin and their deep state controllers are 100 percent guilty as sin. Trump was being attacked before he ever won the election..
You see? Leftards just KNOW that Trump and the ROOSKIES had to of cheated because so much work went into cheating for the Hildebeast........so in the mind of a leftard? Trump outcheated the leftard clown posse and the Hildebeast and thus that is cheeeeeating!!!!!!

4e16d12506cc601e8b53a074cc5ee91a.jpg

DuqRxKjW4AAdhcz.jpg

And in it accuses FNC of doing exactly what deany dog-doo does every single day. Nice one, idiot!

It is. It really is. It's all they have.

I was watching Fox this morning, and believe it or not, they were still talking about Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back