At some point, my dear brothers, at some point, we've got to surrender to laws

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Stephon Clark’s Grandmother Speaks Out About His Death In Tearful Address
Police shot and killed Clark, an unarmed black man, in his own backyard.

Was he breaking the law, will be the question of the day. If he was at all guilty of breaking into cars, breaking the law, its dark, cops don't know jack and for us black folk, they gonna shoot first....that is just the way its gonna be, my fellow negro's.....and they will get off on charges and they will go free.

To the grandmother, my heart breaks for you, but as parents we have got to get to these kids, our boys and demand they follow laws. That stealing is bad, that doing drugs, selling drugs, bad, that any behavior outside of norms, will get you shot and killed. There is no other way......no other way.

I am sick and tired of petty crimes rendering black men, targets of death. Lets try something new for a change, lets not do any gotdamned crimes and become apart of societies solutions.

• Banned
We've been saying all along, the best way to avoid having run-ins with the police, is to stop committing crimes.
Put it this way, if white boys who commit crimes are having their days in court, and negro's are having funerals....maybe its time to rethink the shit, ya think

Are you saying you think it was "mistaken identity" Tiger?

(This is the report I've read on the 'incident') SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) — Sacramento police officers shot and killed a man who led them on a chase after he was seen breaking into vehicles and trying to break into a home, investigators said. - Sacramento police shoot, kill man after chase

• Banned

(This is the report I've read on the 'incident') SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) — Sacramento police officers shot and killed a man who led them on a chase after he was seen breaking into vehicles and trying to break into a home, investigators said. - Sacramento police shoot, kill man after chase
Listen, gotdamnit, don't be putting words in my mouth, I said if the brother was breaking the law, I don't know, do you? My point is this, if you are a black man, breaking laws in Amerikkka, expect to die, end of fuckin story.

Listen, gotdamnit, don't be putting words in my mouth, I said if the brother was breaking the law, I don't know, do you? My point is this, if you are a black man, breaking laws in Amerikkka, expect to die, end of fuckin story.
So again, stop breaking the law It is as simple as that.

• Banned

Lets not get the shit twisted, bitch....white people break laws every gotdamned day too.....yaw just don't get shot!!
images

Jesus Tiger, I didn't accuse you of anything, I asked for your opinion!

You seriously need to mellow out girl, you're gonna have a heart attack if you react to everything with such vitriol :(

Lets not get the shit twisted, bitch....white people break laws every gotdamned day too.....yaw just don't get shot!!
images
Mainly because of the reputation you blacks have created for yourselves.
No one to blame but yourselves

Then the lesson would still be, don't break the law.

BTW, those homes belonged to black people. Could have been yours.

Forum List

Back