At rally for Bob McDonnell, BET Co-Founder mocks people with speech impediments.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Think Progress » At rally for VA gubernatorial candidate Bob McDonnell, major donor mocks people with speech impediments.

JOHNSON: We need someone who can really communicate, and Bob McDonnell can communicate. The other people I talk to, and especially his op-p-p-p-ponent (INAUDIBLE). He could not articulate what needed to be done. So communication is hugely important.

So the Co-Founder of BET who is supporting Bob McDonnell is mocking people with speech impediments, classy. Oh, before I forget to mention, she's a major donor to McDonnell.

I looked on Fox News to see if this story was there, no go. I'm sure if she was at a Democratic rally it would of been. However, this was the only place I could find it, so don't bother bitching about the link.

Bob McDonnell and his supporters make me facepalm.

I'm still wondering if there's a group that he or his biggest supporters haven't attacked yet. I mean he's already basically said women should stay in the kitchen.

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMUCuodv4"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMUCuodv4[/ame]

Think Progress » At rally for VA gubernatorial candidate Bob McDonnell, major donor mocks people with speech impediments.

JOHNSON: We need someone who can really communicate, and Bob McDonnell can communicate. The other people I talk to, and especially his op-p-p-p-ponent (INAUDIBLE). He could not articulate what needed to be done. So communication is hugely important.

So the Co-Founder of BET who is supporting Bob McDonnell is mocking people with speech impediments, classy. Oh, before I forget to mention, she's a major donor to McDonnell.

I looked on Fox News to see if this story was there, no go. I'm sure if she was at a Democratic rally it would of been. However, this was the only place I could find it, so don't bother bitching about the link.

Be honest, you didn't really look on Fox News, did you?

Campaign Blasts Stuttering YouTube Attack As 'Cheap Shot' - Political News - FOXNews.com

poor old libtard.. you mocked his speech no matter how ya spin it..

Again, you're being a idiot. He was an idiot, I mocked him for being an idiot. She mocked him for a speech impediment. Therefore, you're being a fool here.

Bob McDonnell and his supporters make me facepalm.

I'm still wondering if there's a group that he or his biggest supporters haven't attacked yet. I mean he's already basically said women should stay in the kitchen.

What's amazing is that his female supporters are either unaware of what he said or are willing to ignore it. I guess Virginia's seen worse, though. George Allen was governor about ten years ago. :eusa_doh:

You mocked the way he spoke! Period. a big hypocrite is what you are.

Nope, I mocked his stupidity. Mocking someone like you or Bush for their stupidity and mocking someone for a speech impediment are two entirely different things. The fact that you're trying to equate them to being the same thing is dishonest of you.

Nope, I mocked his stupidity. Mocking someone like you or Bush for their stupidity and mocking someone for a speech impediment are two entirely different things. The fact that you're trying to equate them to being the same thing is dishonest of you.

you mocked his speech so yo ain't no better than the lady you whine about.

Were you equally outraged by your dear leader mocking the special Olympics?

Speaking of hypocrisy you assclowns just spent the last eightyears mocking a guy with a speech impediment name of George Bush...

Forum List

Back