At Oscars: We Are The Only Profession That Celebrates What It Means To Live A Life

What she meant to say is, we are the only profession that makes money from pretending to be other people. She forgot identity thieves.

What she meant to say is, we are the only profession that makes money from pretending to be other people. She forgot identity thieves.

Winner!!

Classic response!!

Bravo!! (Picture fireworks, a cheering crowd, confetti falling, balloons rising, band playing and even Southern Baptists dancing in the aisles).

Winner!!

Classic response!!

Bravo!! (Picture fireworks, a cheering crowd, confetti falling, balloons rising, band playing and even Southern Baptists dancing in the aisles).

Yes, well conservative commentators better start coughing up some cash or attributing this stuff to me.

What it means to live a life?

Whada Hollyweirdos know about life? Theirs is a world of make-believe, of costumes and makeup, spoken words written by others, actions and movements written/directed by others, etc. Add in the common drug/alcohol addictions, fragile egos, jealousies, and God knows what else and I'l skip their outlooks on life and everything else for that matter.

Whada Hollyweirdos know about life? Theirs is a world of make-believe, of costumes and makeup, spoken words written by others, actions and movements written/directed by others, etc. Add in the common drug/alcohol addictions, fragile egos, jealousies, and God knows what else and I'l skip their outlooks on life and everything else for that matter.

I have a sense that world literature was not your forte' in high school.
Did you become nauseated when faced with reading a WHOLE BOOK?---
I mean, of literature------like "TALE OF TWO CITIES"?. Are you in a
TECHNICAL profession? -----does the word 'FICTION' in the library---
turn you off?

turn you off?
Hollywood and literature are two separate entities. You have literature, then you have Hollywood that distorts and corrupts literature like a cancer cell.

Hollywood even needs to create it's own self award event like the Oscars, where only insiders are members.

does that mean that I will never win an OSCAR?---------seems to me that
LOTS of organizations devoted to is or that avocation include a members only award system.

turn you off?
Hollywood and literature are two separate entities. You have literature, then you have Hollywood that distorts and corrupts literature like a cancer cell.

ADATATION to stage and screen is not "cancer"-------it is art. -----may not
be good art ------but the art itself may not be good to begin with.

Hollywood even needs to create it's own self award event like the Oscars, where only insiders are members.

LOTS of organizations devoted to is or that avocation include a members only award system.
Anyone can win a Nobel Prize. Take Obama for example. Just show up in black skin and they hand you a million dollars.

Oscars is an insider club of elitists patting themselves on the back for collecting tens of millions for a few hours of playing.

turn you off?

People call this art too. Thinking people call it crap.

crap.jpg

Anyone can win a Nobel Prize. Take Obama for example. Just show up in black skin and they hand you a million dollars.

Oscars is an insider club of elitists patting themselves on the back for collecting tens of millions for a few hours of playing.

I am melanin compromised----(except for a few abnormal aggregations of
pigment) -------I have no talents at all.......or notable features...... or actions
that might attract attention. --------is there a club for me?

turn you off?

People call this art too. Thinking people call it crap.

View attachment 114630

I saw something like that at MMA-----I asked a learned lady something like
"how is that art"--? and she explained that there were variations in SHADING ---- I am gullible-----I was damned impressed with her

Forum List

Back