At one time....

Is Michelle right to call fat people obese or is the model right for being obese?

• I have to admit Michelle is correct this time.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The fatter the better. The model is one cheeseburger away from a heart attack.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
At one time, people actually took time to respect their bodies by not indulging in 1 of the 7 deadly sins. Obesity has become the new norm, with the left champion those who have decided to go all out and gain the weight that will cause them harm later on in life. No one can tell someone else that they have more fat on them than they should or that is called body shaming, but then people like Michelle(junk in the trunk) Obama tells people how to eat. So what is it, liberals, be fat or watch what you eat?

A swimsuit model had a fierce response to critics who body-shamed her New York Fashion Week debut
At first, Chan had a positive experience walking in the show. But after sharing an Instagram photo that shows her wearing a swimsuit on the runway, Chan claims that she was body-shamed by online bullies in the comments.
Memo to Michelle: Fat Shaming Is Not OK! | TIME.com
Michelle Obama, who has made fighting childhood obesity her signature issue, recently appeared on the NBC television show The Biggest Loser to encourage people to drink more water. Encouraging viewers to choose water over sugary drinks is a good thing. But the First Lady’s endorsement of this abusive show—and its enduring popularity as its 15th edition marks its mid-season finale—is indicative of all that is wrong about the broader “war on obesity.”

AArYImV.png

More people can relate to the fat gal on the runway than the rail thin gals on the runway. Does that mean we should celebrate fat? No. But shaming it is pointless. The bottom line, it seems to me, when they're selling clothes, it makes sense to have different sized models.

Runway models are usually very tall and thin because they are basically seen as a clothes hanger for the clothes. The designers don't want people looking at the model and forgetting about the clothes. They want the sole focus to be on the clothing.

More people can relate to the fat gal on the runway than the rail thin gals on the runway. Does that mean we should celebrate fat? No. But shaming it is pointless. The bottom line, it seems to me, when they're selling clothes, it makes sense to have different sized models.
So Michelle Obama is wrong about obesity and the epidemic that is happening in the US? Is this part of the plan of the NWO population reduction where people just eat themselves to death?

Despite growing recognition of the problem, the obesity epidemic continues in the U.S., and obesity rates are increasing around the world. The latest estimates are that approximately 34% of adults and 15–20% of children and adolescents in the U.S. are obese. Obesity affects every segment of the U.S. population.
OBESITY: OVERVIEW OF AN EPIDEMIC - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3228640/

A current event is in religion and ethics and you want to play politics with an issue of weight...
The Sin of Gluttony
Since liberals don't have morals, he would see this as current events not as religious or ethical. Go figure.
The Sin of Gluttony

The one whose concern is with that which enters the belly will discover that his value is found in that which goes out of it - Imam Al-Ghazali

So Michelle Obama is wrong about obesity and the epidemic that is happening in the US? Is this part of the plan of the NWO population reduction where people just eat themselves to death?

Despite growing recognition of the problem, the obesity epidemic continues in the U.S., and obesity rates are increasing around the world. The latest estimates are that approximately 34% of adults and 15–20% of children and adolescents in the U.S. are obese. Obesity affects every segment of the U.S. population.
Obesity epidemic. Sounds very dramatic. That's why Michelle put herself behind it. #Look at me!I'vebeenworkingout!

Being fat isn't good for you. We all know that. As I said, shaming is pointless. And don't you think it's rather cruel? Should we shame smokers and drinkers and people who ride motorcycles without helmets too?

Obesity epidemic. Sounds very dramatic. That's why Michelle put herself behind it. #Look at me!I'vebeenworkingout!

Being fat isn't good for you. We all know that. As I said, shaming is pointless. And don't you think it's rather cruel? Should we shame smokers and drinkers and people who ride motorcycles without helmets too?
I told my kids that when they grow up they shouldn't smoke cigarettes, and that drinking can cause great harm later on in life. It is the responsibility of the "ADULTS" to be adults and let their children know that eating till you puke is just as bad. Yet just like the liberals who FORCE their immorality upon US, instead of letting people know how bad it is to put on the pounds, the left turns a blind eye, and allows the very overweight person, to represent them as just another minority.
Is this person a perfect example of a lack of parenting by liberals?

I told my kids that when they grow up they shouldn't smoke cigarettes, and that drinking can cause great harm later on in life. It is the responsibility of the "ADULTS" to be adults and let their children know that eating till you puke is just as bad. Yet just like the liberals who FORCE their immorality upon US, instead of letting people know how bad it is to put on the pounds, the left turns a blind eye, and allows the very overweight person, to represent them as just another minority.

You didn't answer my question. No matter. We don't disagree that people need to be educated. Surely we can agree that such education can be accomplished somewhere in between FORCE and offering ADULTS the opportunity to act like adults.

Since when have humans been denied the knowledge that being overweight is not great for a body?

Since when have humans been denied the knowledge that being overweight is not great for a body?

See picture in above post...

Fat girls should never wear bikinis. Fat guys should never wear Speedos.

There, we are all in agreement. Now can't we all just get along?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back