At one time Unions had their place, but now....

There are laws in place to protect workers today that didn't exist back then. Why do you think union membership has declined so much in the private sector, their not needed. The only thing public sector unions are good for is to suck more money out of the taxpayer and they should be outlawed.

^ Yeah thats the normal talking points but doesnt address the OP. Yes there are things that exist now that didnt then. But I'm talking about greed and abuse being the reasons for Unions coming into existence and your response is....

We dont need them because theres laws?

We once had a need for horse drawn buggies and wagons, not so much any more.

Well thats easy the number of people that own a horse dropped. Did the number of greedy people drop sometime?

Of course they did, just ask any liberal, they will tell ya they're not greedy. LOL

So you just go with what any liberal says? Well that was helpful...thanks a lot

There are laws in place to protect workers today that didn't exist back then. Why do you think union membership has declined so much in the private sector, their not needed. The only thing public sector unions are good for is to suck more money out of the taxpayer and they should be outlawed.
So...we don't need the NRA anymore either because there are laws in place.

^ Yeah thats the normal talking points but doesnt address the OP. Yes there are things that exist now that didnt then. But I'm talking about greed and abuse being the reasons for Unions coming into existence and your response is....

We once had a need for horse drawn buggies and wagons, not so much any more.

Well thats easy the number of people that own a horse dropped. Did the number of greedy people drop sometime?

Of course they did, just ask any liberal, they will tell ya they're not greedy. LOL

So you just go with what any liberal says? Well that was helpful...thanks a lot

No, that would be you. We all know liberals lie claiming to be generous when they are only generous with other peoples money. Kind of reminds me of unions.

I could care less one way or the other, never been a member, don't plan to become one. They are too willing to compromise my rights away. I do however contribute form time to time to Gun Owners of America and the Second Amendment Foundation.

I could care less one way or the other, never been a member, don't plan to become one. They are too willing to compromise my rights away. I do however contribute form time to time to Gun Owners of America and the Second Amendment Foundation.
Why would they be needed? There are laws in place.

Why would they be needed? There are laws in place.

You're assuming all laws impeding, or providing for, 2nd Amendment rights are effective, they're not. Laws regarding workers, both State and federal, have proven to be largely effective.

And business greed and abuse is different from union greed and abuse.....how? At least in the private sector the union and the business need the business to succeed...in the public sector the unions and the politicians are too stupid to realize that if they keep stealing from the tax payers these local and state governments won't be able to pay their benefits......

And business greed and abuse is different from union greed and abuse.....how? At least in the private sector the union and the business need the business to succeed...in the public sector the unions and the politicians are too stupid to realize that if they keep stealing from the tax payers these local and state governments won't be able to pay their benefits......

So you went with the no defense defense?

Forum List

Back