At Least Three Reasons Trump Gaining In Black Approval.Maxine Waters,Sheila Jackson & Hank Johnson.

This is just my theory regarding the doubling of the black support for Donald Trump over the last year. I think it went from 8% to 17%?
I know I'll regret this, but....

Link?

Here's one: Trump incorrectly claims that approval among black Americans has doubled

Record low unemployment and decreasing support?

That's an interesting correlation.
The two can be mutually exclusive. Or they may give Obama credit, especially if they don't like Trump.

This is just my theory regarding the doubling of the black support for Donald Trump over the last year. I think it went from 8% to 17%?

Link?

Here's one: Trump incorrectly claims that approval among black Americans has doubled

The two can be mutually exclusive. Or they may give Obama credit, especially if they don't like Trump.

If this continues, it would be quite hilarious to be going into 2020, with Black America in the best shape it's ever been and being talked up as the key to reversing the policies that have so greatly benefited them.

This supports something I have touched on before. THe complete disconnect between reality and perception due to a completely corrupt media.

This nation is in deep shit, and the vile media is doing all it can to prevent any discussion of how to fix the problems we face.

Link?

If this continues, it would be quite hilarious to be going into 2020, with Black America in the best shape it's ever been and being talked up as the key to reversing the policies that have so greatly benefited them.

This supports something I have touched on before. THe complete disconnect between reality and perception due to a completely corrupt media.

This nation is in deep shit, and the vile media is doing all it can to prevent any discussion of how to fix the problems we face.
No doubt the press has a hand in this, as do those who want to keep us divided.

The message to the GOP, though, should be that it will take more than data.

Link?

No doubt the press has a hand in this, as do those who want to keep us divided.

The message to the GOP, though, should be that it will take more than data.

Agreed.

THe gop needs to understand that their actions are irrelevant to how the media will present them to the public.

There is no connection between reality and perception.

FOcusing on helping people is a loser's game.

And the lowest black unemployment rate since records began being kept.
Such a great accomplishment Limbaugh has to lie about it!

What did he say about it ?
Pathological liar Limbaugh tried to make it ALL Tramp's doing, that's what the lying scum POS said.

January 15, 2018
RUSH: In March of 2010, for example, black unemployment peaked at — are you ready for this? — 16.8%. And that was well above the peak unemployment rates for other demographics. So 16.8% in basically almost eight years ago down to 6.8%. And it’s happened in one year!
It's at it's lowest right now in history, thanks president Trump! Obama treated immigrants better than his own people.

It should offend people that the DNC would allow people as stupid as these represent them.
so how do you say,,,What A Dumb Bitch in Russian? {we have to assume that Putin has been saying it for years when he sees those Hillary/Maxine/Sheila videos on u-tube}

my relative said 'they' heard 2 blacks discussing/arguing Trump and 1 was pro-Trump
I couldn't believe it, but that's what 'they' said

And the lowest black unemployment rate since records began being kept.
Such a great accomplishment Limbaugh has to lie about it!

What did he say about it ?
Pathological liar Limbaugh tried to make it ALL Tramp's doing, that's what the lying scum POS said.

January 15, 2018
RUSH: In March of 2010, for example, black unemployment peaked at — are you ready for this? — 16.8%. And that was well above the peak unemployment rates for other demographics. So 16.8% in basically almost eight years ago down to 6.8%. And it’s happened in one year!
It's at it's lowest right now in history, thanks president Trump! Obama treated immigrants better than his own people.
Obama lowered black unemployment 9 points from the peak of the Great Bush Recession in 6+ years, and Tramp lowered it one measly point in a year.

prove he didn't.if you can. where did this come from then?
`
`
`

R6rUEFy.jpg

LOL as if that is true at all. There are plenty of idiots liberal and conservative who simply believe what they believe and facts be damned.

:afro: :cow: :hitit: This is just my theory regarding the doubling of the black support for Donald Trump over the last year. I think it went from 8% to 17%?,,well one reason has to be that many of them are finally finding jobs, another reason would be "Finally Figuring Out Bill, Hillary & Biden". But we can add another three reasons Blacks are finally switching to the "Red Side". Most of them have finally seen the gaffs between Sheila Lee,Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson. Who pretty much represent all Democrats.
:iagree: :lalala: :lame2:
If I were black, I'd be embarassed everytime these idiots talked and would request that other black leaders tell them to shut the hell up.

Trade policies, tax policies, immigration policies, all changing drastically.No effect at all is increasingly unlikely.
`
Correlation does not imply causation.
Yes. No one knows why the economy is starting to boom all of a sudden. Huge influxes of big money coming in, new grandiose developments and corporations moving back, unemployment in freefall, stock market through the roof, etc. There is no correlation between all that and any cause at all.

Trade policies, tax policies, immigration policies, all changing drastically.No effect at all is increasingly unlikely.
`
Correlation does not imply causation.

Sure. That flies for now.

IF things continue to improve as Trump's policies have more and more time to have an impact.

That is going to be less convincing as time goes on.