At Least Romney's,G Bush's Dads weren't considered "Anti-American" and

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"anti-white"!
The official fears US and Britain shared about over President Obama's 'anti-American' and 'anti-white' father
U.S. and British officials were deeply suspicious of this outfit, observing that the AASF – though backed by singer Harry Belafonte and actor Sidney Poitier – had links to a Kenyan nationalist leader.

‘The motives behind this enterprise, therefore, seem more political than educational,’ warned a letter from the British Embassy in Washington.

It added: ‘The arrival here of these students, many of them of indifferent academic calibre and ill-prepared for the venture, is likely to give rise to difficult problems.’

Revealed: Official fears from U.S. and UK over President Obama's 'anti-American and 'anti-white' father | Mail Online

I see no purpose behind race baiting like this. Leave this type of shit for the left.

Where is it "RACE baiting"???

Did YOU ever read Obama's book "Dream of MY Fathers"...
"Dreams of My Father" that showed WHAT Obama's agenda was and for those of us who didn't vote for him just because we didn't want to be labeled "racist'!

Remember Obama has said his "Dreams of my Father"
his Father wanted countries like the USA destroyed!

Dinesh D'Souza writes: NOTE [D'Souza is from India.. a long time colony of Great Britain!]

"I know a great deal about anticolonialism, because I am a native of Mumbai, India.

A good way to discern what motivates Obama is to ask a simple question:
What is his dream? Is it the American dream? Is it Martin Luther King's dream? Or something else?
This is his father's observations:
As he put it, "We need to eliminate power structures that have been built through excessive accumulation so that not only a few individuals shall control a vast magnitude of resources as is the case now."
The senior Obama proposed that the state confiscate private land and raise taxes with no upper limit.
In fact, he insisted that "theoretically there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed."

Dinesh D'Souza

So tell me why you don't call Dinesh (AN INDIAN!!) RACIST???

I see no purpose behind race baiting like this. Leave this type of shit for the left.

Where is it "RACE baiting"???

Did YOU ever read Obama's book "Dream of MY Fathers"...
"Dreams of My Father" that showed WHAT Obama's agenda was and for those of us who didn't vote for him just because we didn't want to be labeled "racist'!

Remember Obama has said his "Dreams of my Father"
his Father wanted countries like the USA destroyed!

Dinesh D'Souza writes: NOTE [D'Souza is from India.. a long time colony of Great Britain!]

"I know a great deal about anticolonialism, because I am a native of Mumbai, India.

A good way to discern what motivates Obama is to ask a simple question:
What is his dream? Is it the American dream? Is it Martin Luther King's dream? Or something else?
This is his father's observations:
As he put it, "We need to eliminate power structures that have been built through excessive accumulation so that not only a few individuals shall control a vast magnitude of resources as is the case now."
The senior Obama proposed that the state confiscate private land and raise taxes with no upper limit.
In fact, he insisted that "theoretically there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed."

Dinesh D'Souza

So tell me why you don't call Dinesh (AN INDIAN!!) RACIST???

Obamas father was not an American so to expect him to have American values is kinda silly dontcha think?

I just don't see this as a discussion we need to have. Sorry if i rushed to judgment on race. But the topic is moot either way.

"Where is it "RACE baiting"???"

Hmmmmmm lemme go out on a limb and suggest that maybe it had something to do with that "Anti white"! line ..

just spitballing ...

"anti-white"!
The official fears US and Britain shared about over President Obama's 'anti-American' and 'anti-white' father
U.S. and British officials were deeply suspicious of this outfit, observing that the AASF – though backed by singer Harry Belafonte and actor Sidney Poitier – had links to a Kenyan nationalist leader.

‘The motives behind this enterprise, therefore, seem more political than educational,’ warned a letter from the British Embassy in Washington.

It added: ‘The arrival here of these students, many of them of indifferent academic calibre and ill-prepared for the venture, is likely to give rise to difficult problems.’

Revealed: Official fears from U.S. and UK over President Obama's 'anti-American and 'anti-white' father | Mail Online

The article doesn't really say anything about Obama's father in particular, that would substantiate those fears. Sounds like "guilt by association".

Forum List

Back