At least one is fighting for us!

it is too bad he didn't serve in gulf war I and get "gulf war syndrome" then he would be up sh*t creek, wouldn't he clemens? ask a vet who has it. dirty towel head (just kidding)

heres my plan-
1-individual retirement accounts(check out the cato institute which has several good plans)70% stocks 30%bonds contributing 10% by employees-end the social security payroll tax for employers and require employers to provide employees with state approved health insurance.also some employers may contribute to individuals retirement accounts.people can quit contributing when account reaches a certain level say 1,000,000.
2-end the food stamp program along with most welfare programs
3-end all foreign aid
4-restructure,reorganize military by examining our overseas military bases and deployment(japan,germany,saudi arabia and south korea to name a few) also hold defense contractors more responsible for cost overruns.currently the defense budget is 400 billion it should be around 200 billion
5-term limits,campaign finance reform,limit gifts by lobbyists,give federal workers including politicians same individual retirement account that we have(see #1),finally base house and senates members salaries on a scale based on the median family income nationally say somewhere in the neighborhood of 40,000 dollars adjusted yearly x3 or x4 minus the bottom 10% and top 10%.don't you think this would cause politicians to think about creating high paying jobs,outsourcing,and the economy in a new light.
6-cancel nafta,gatt,get outta the wto and create individual economic treaties with individual countries with americas best interest at heart.also start up an agressive buy american campaign.
7-get out of the u.n. and the u.n. out of the u.s. create individual foreign policy treaties with individual countries.hey maybe france can be the new host to the united nations!
8-protect our borders and control immigration
9-cut all government waste and pork barrell spending by eliminating all programs and spending which do not have a national effect-create a judicial board to overview the budget and each of the 13 spending bills to determine the constitutionality of each item in each bill.the budget will be every 2 years instead of every year giving adequate time for exhausting review.
10-education will be returned to the state and local communities and each state will be required to have a voucher program giving parents choices in schools and subject matter.the department of education will be disbanded.the federal governments role in education will be limited to guaranteed student loans for college to every student who qualifies.
the idea is to empower people giving them choices and opportunity.also less government interferrence in our lives and lower taxes because of less government spending creating more jobs and wealth.

Originally posted by cptpwichita
6-cancel nafta,gatt,get outta the wto and create individual economic treaties with individual countries with americas best interest at heart.also start up an agressive buy american campaign.

I don't think Americans could deal with buying American made products. That T-Shirt you bought at Wal-Mart the other day the the American Flag waving on it for $9.99? It was 99% most likely made in China and if it was made in America it would cost you 2.5-3 times more.

Free trade is in Americas best interests. This is one area which i probably disagree with quite a few people. I dont see any problems with corporations going to foriegn countries with jobs. They have just as much right to work as we do and it drives down the prices in the states for consumers. Plus it stimulates foriegn economies which means they will be able to buy more stuff from us. I think anyone deserves a job. dont care what country he is from. If someone can do a job better than we can let them and lets focus on growth in other areas.

God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Shiva.. Bless him. He is a true soldier. I think Osama is a jakas* and sets a bad example for other Muslims. Now Muslims are attacked for what he did. I hope his Colon implodes and he goes to hell.

Khan is a great person.

Is what he did Jihad?

osama bin laden is a good muslim you just haven't read the koran and hadith(life and sayings of mohammed).mohammed started his new religion by robbing caravans and killing innocent people just so he could get his 1/5 of the loot he then got more ambitious and started slaughtering entire towns raping and enslaving people everywhere he went.the good prophet always seemed to get a new revelation at just the right time clearing himself from any wrong-doing.and when an entire town surrendered to gods prophet surely he would show mercy right?no he took 700 or so men 5 or 6 at a time and loped there heads off taking the better part of a day.he then allowed his followers temporary marriages(what a joke)usually a few days so his followers could sadistically rape the women who just lost their husbands,sons,brothers and fathers then when they where done they sold the women.but mohammed didn't kill all the people he went up against some he ransomed and some paid 1/2 of everything they had and continued to make to the benevolent prophet everybody else he killed.lets not even mention he was superstitous and thought camel urine was good for you and a fly landing in your drink could cure you.he also thought devils lived in holes in the ground and slept in your nose as you slept.he also said the earth was flat,mountains held the earth down preventing earthquakes and babies are made from sperm and a clot of blood.he didn't even have to follow his own rules one example is-muslim men are allowed 4 wives mohammed had more than twice that not counting concubines and temporary marriages.is mohammed truly a prophet or just a terrorist going back to my point osama bin laden is a good muslim.

Well, that is saying Muslims are blood thirsty beasts. That is un true. It sounds like you are Pro-Osama. Wow, It is not 1000 BCE. It is 2004AD. Osama killed innocence people. What did those 3000 business men and women do? Nothing. No sane entity would order the slaughter of innocence.

When you said devils live in holes, That is rihgt Osama lives in caves and tunnels, and Saddam was foud in a spider-hole.

i was simply stating mohammeds life was not peaceful but filled with violence. with mohammed being the greatest person to ever live (if you are a muslim)should be someone who you could follow as an example if you wanted to truly call yourself a good muslim.just as a good christian would seek to mimick christs life.not all muslims are extremely religious nor do all muslims spend hours a day reading the koran and studying the hadith but those who do tend to lean toward the fundamentalist view of islam maybe not directly maybe indirectly(through supporting those who would use violence to achieve islams goals).and you can not just assume the muslim living down the street is telling you the truth when he says muslims are peaceful and only a handful actually believe like that(maybe he is naive or just outright lying which is not a sin if it is done to protect islam from the non-believers)i know alot of people are only muslims because they live in a country where they have no choice or are like christians who say i'm a christian because my family is.the whole point is that islam is a breeding ground for violence so we should not be suprised that they have so many willing to die to kill infidels.

name 1 islamic country you would want to live in?if islam is peaceful why is it islamic countries fight other islamic countries?and name one islamic country that the great allah has blessed with prosperity and peace?
ISLAM IS SLAVERY
there are no prosperous,peaceful islamic nations and there god has not blessed them(therefore he does not exist).

Okay, now I agree with you. But some nations that are Christian are not prosperous. Ethiopia, for one

So, it is Christian. I am not promoting Christianity, but a few Muslims give a bad name to the Muslim name. A man in New England killed a Muslim guy, saying he was a patriot and wanted to rid the world of Muslim Evil.

that would be true if the koran were based on truth,freedom and love which it is not.that would be true if they were living a life that was contrary to that of the prophet mohammeds which again it is not.one has only to study a little to learn what is being proclaimed as a peaceful religion is not that at all.are all muslims violent?no.are all christians loving and forgiving?no.people are different some are naturally more kind and some are naturally more violent for a entire host of different reasons.but the point goes back to this-is islam and the muslim faith a breeding ground for violence and terrorism?yes.to deny that fact one has to be ignorant,a liar,or an apologist(for reasons of fear or acceptance).so what is the point?we need to inform and be persistent because people are being misled at every turn and those caught in the slavery of islam are the victims to it.

It sounds like you are both sympathizing the Islamics, and bad mouthing them.

To get on subject, The soldier is brave, to go against his own "Islamic Brothers" for the country he loves. Osama has made it hard for other Muslims by attacking the US. Not all muslims are bad

THE KORAN AND MOHAMMED are the reasons behind islamic terrorism.terrorists are not twisting scriptures just adhering to them and living a life that closely resembles its founder MOHAMMED.people are not free to chose to leave islam or disparage the prophet if they do they die its that simple so i have pity to a point for the people who are being used by powerful men who take advantage of them.the people are not blameless since people get the government they deserve(like choosing life instead of freedom-poor dumb bastards).americans just think all religion is just about the same and not worthy of their time so it is no wonder as a people we go along with idiotic statements like islam is a peaceful religion.

just because ali didn't kill anyone doesn't change what the koran says and how mohammed lived his life which is inspiration to millions of muslims.don't just look at the people look at the belief system behind them and you will see that the more religious they become the greater the chance of them turning to violence to fulfill islams goal of world dominance and the forced submission or death of all infidels.

I'll just stop pointlessly trying to make a point to a pro-killer Muslim, and not even worry about it. I will probably never have a need to read the Koran. I won't stoop to your level and say Muslims are supposed to be killers

Period

what are you talking about?
1-i am NOT pro muslim you should have been able to tell that by my many posts
2-islam is one of the largest religions in the world and is churning out a great number of terrorists.but if you wish to wait tell your loved ones are killed and it really hits home before you find out what is behind this whole islamic terrorism thing thats up to you.or you can just go on believing what the liberal media has been telling you about islam without ever checking it out for yourself.
3-i didn't say they are supposed to be killers.i was trying to point out the underlying causes of islamic terrorism which is the koran and life of mohammed presented in the hadiths.

check out yahoo news 2/3 of the people in pakistan have a favourable view of osama bin laden.1/2 or more in some other muslim countries.there goes the view that it is just a small minority of people who believe in radical islam right out the window.

Forum List

Back