At least Cracker Barrel are listening to their customers Putting items back on shelve

I suspect you miscalculate who the Dixie Chicks' fan base is...

But not *was*.....

I stand grammatically corrected. Was and is. Hint: it wasn't/isn't/ain't the Crackerbarrel crowd.

Well I liked them and most everyone that liked C+W music back in the day liked them before they decided to embarrass us over seas in a time of war by taking a cheap shot at the President.

Today, no, they are definitely not popular with the CB crowd at all.

Cracker Barrel appeased the Homo Brigade, only to end up reversing it's decision and looking fucking stupid in the process.

Cracker Barrel caters to your average Middle-Class Redneck family, and they almost made the same mistake the Dixie Chicks made.

Dumping their fan-base, or in this case customer-base.

I know who they used to be.......

We don't have a cracker barrel in these parts. Is the food as delish as they say?

I am so glad they chose to NOT be a lemming.

They have great bbq and hash brown casserole. They also serve a good breakfast.

I don't care too much for Cracker Barrel. I think they're focus is on atmosphere more than food.

I'm also not a biscuits and gravy person.

We don't have a cracker barrel in these parts. Is the food as delish as they say?

I am so glad they chose to NOT be a lemming.

They have great bbq and hash brown casserole. They also serve a good breakfast.

I don't care too much for Cracker Barrel. I think they're focus is on atmosphere more than food.

I'm also not a biscuits and gravy person.

Yeah, more of a chittlin's and pickled pigs feet guy?

I thought so. Don't expect that back on the menu any time soon, lol

But not *was*.....

I stand grammatically corrected. Was and is. Hint: it wasn't/isn't/ain't the Crackerbarrel crowd.

Well I liked them and most everyone that liked C+W music back in the day liked them before they decided to embarrass us over seas in a time of war by taking a cheap shot at the President.

Yeah they learned that foot in the mouth disease does'nt work that well! Lol

But not *was*.....

Cracker Barrel caters to your average Middle-Class Redneck family, and they almost made the same mistake the Dixie Chicks made.

Dumping their fan-base, or in this case customer-base.

I know who they used to be.......

That's what I'm saying. I was putting them on the air long before they got a major label or any of the Iraq thing took place, and I don't think either I or my audience met that C&W description. Not the same audience at all.

And no, speaking truth to/about power is never "embarrassing" -- it's American.

Of course they were more of a bluegrass group then...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back