At least 65 msm reporters were meeting or coordinating with Hillarys advisers

Go ask a Hillary supporter about Wikileaks.

They don't care. They don't have time to read it, they don't think it is real, it doesn't matter to them, etc.

Those emails are private, you shouldn't be reading them anyway.:badgrin:

Hardly surprising. Anyone who pays attention and is not a biased hack on the left knows that leftist media bias exists and has for a very long time.

Hardly surprising. Anyone who pays attention and is not a biased hack on the left knows that leftist media bias exists and has for a very long time.
And yet, you are still dumb enough to vote for that awful woman, aren't you?

The best thing about the wikileaks information is that it confirms what we've all believed for a long time. I don't think many of us are surprised at all. It's not a conspiracy theory to believe that the media is the propaganda arm of the D's when it's really happening.

I voted this past weekend for Gary Johnson.

Interesting. What do you suppose he will do about Aleppo?

I would prefer nothing. He won't win so it doesn't matter

What do you suppose Hillary will do about Aleppo?

Draw another red line in the sand? It worked so well the first time...(eye roll)

Draw another red line in the sand? It worked so well the first time...(eye roll)
According to her, she is going to try to impose a no fly zone.

That was what she pushed Obama to do in Libya. See, the thing is, Russia was not involved in Libya. Russia hadn't just killed CIA and Mossad agents in Libya.

So then, what do you suppose would happen if Syria and Russia violated such a no-fly zone?

Why does the U.S. need to do something about Aleppo?

Oh, I agree. That is what absolutely scares the shit out of me when Hillary gets elected.

According to her, she is going to try to impose a no fly zone.

That was what she pushed Obama to do in Libya. See, the thing is, Russia was not involved in Libya. Russia hadn't just killed CIA and Mossad agents in Libya.

So then, what do you suppose would happen if Syria and Russia violated such a no-fly zone?

Isn't a no fly zone another red line? So what does she do when Syria and Russia violate that no fly zone? She's painted herself into a corner...just as Barack Obama did with his red line on chemical weapons use.

Oh come off it. Journalism has ALWAYS been biased and the right has used the media as much as the left.

I mean, it's pretty naive of you to think this hasn't been going on.

Trump seems to be saying he's anti-establishment, but the problem isn't with the establishment, it's with the naivety and blindness of the voters who see whatever they're told to see. Now you're being told to see some of these problems, and all of a sudden you see. Next election you'll go back to being blind and not giving a damn if it helps "your guy".

It's simply a marketing strategy, to introduce Hillary in to the Presidential Race...

Her campaign workers would have been negligent, and missed a dotted i, or a crossed t, if they hadn't done something like this event....

Oh come off it. Journalism has ALWAYS been biased and the right has used the media as much as the left.

I mean, it's pretty naive of you to think this hasn't been going on.

Trump seems to be saying he's anti-establishment, but the problem isn't with the establishment, it's with the naivety and blindness of the voters who see whatever they're told to see. Now you're being told to see some of these problems, and all of a sudden you see. Next election you'll go back to being blind and not giving a damn if it helps "your guy".

Journalism hasn't been biased because REAL journalists were supposed to be impartial and report the news without propaganda. What we have now isn't news at all. It's a bunch of people who are willing to lie to you because they think their political beliefs are more important than the truth.

Oh, I agree. That is what absolutely scares the shit out of me when Hillary gets elected.

Why did Iraq need to be invaded? That's what scares the shit out of me whenever the right are in charge of the armed forces. They have a tendency to go to big wars and create problems.

New Topics

Forum List

Back