At least 3 dead in Ca. school shooting

Only in America where mass shooting is a daily occurrence....im 41 now lived half of my life in a gun free country, visited half of the world where most are gun free....this madness exist only in the US. Some still live in the 17th century where they wanna walk around carrying guns....parhetic paranoid uneducated idiots.
Lol
Go back then, Firearms do not kill people people kill people. Firearms have no control over people you dumb fucking shit
I might piss you and you might lose grab a gun and shoot me. That's why guns should be banned is a mass murder weapon and when people go nuts they have it available and they use it....only in the US and worm countries that people die by the thousands.

A laughable assertion. Violent people commit violence with whatever tool they have. The operative word being VIOLENT PEOPLE.

guns can take dozens of lives in seconds, a knife or anything else not much....how do we know this? AMERICA has the most fucked mass shootings in the world than most countries who don't have guns....how the fuck do i know? because i lived in one....how also I knew, because the whole world looks at us like we are some sort of idiots that still live int eh wild wide west.
What about bombs/cars... dip shit
How many bombs explode in Japan, Sweden, Burkina Faso, Morocco, San Marino, Russia?
Dude for the millionth time, I know you too dumb to realize that there is a world out there where don' die by thousands from guns. Ever been outside the US? I don' think so.

Lol
Go back then, Firearms do not kill people people kill people. Firearms have no control over people you dumb fucking shit
I might piss you and you might lose grab a gun and shoot me. That's why guns should be banned is a mass murder weapon and when people go nuts they have it available and they use it....only in the US and worm countries that people die by the thousands.

A laughable assertion. Violent people commit violence with whatever tool they have. The operative word being VIOLENT PEOPLE.

guns can take dozens of lives in seconds, a knife or anything else not much....how do we know this? AMERICA has the most fucked mass shootings in the world than most countries who don't have guns....how the fuck do i know? because i lived in one....how also I knew, because the whole world looks at us like we are some sort of idiots that still live int eh wild wide west.
How many bombs explode in Japan, Sweden, Burkina Faso, Morocco, San Marino, Russia?
Dude for the millionth time, I know you too dumb to realize that there is a world out there where don' die by thousands from guns. Ever been outside the US? I don' think so.

For the umpteen millionth time, are you stupid, or simply the most ignorant person on the planet? This took me all of ten seconds to search out. You got me on San Marino, they had no terrorist attacks. But they are one of the very few that can make that claim. Of course they have a total population of a little more than 30,000 so they are what we would call small.

Japan park blasts: Ex-soldier, 72, blows himself up – one dead and three injured
Japan park blasts: Ex-soldier, 72, blows himself up – one dead and three injured

A String of Bomb Blasts in Sweden Is Prompting Questions and Alt-Right Conspiracy Theories
Here's What to Know about a String of Bomb Blasts in Sweden

At Least 20 Killed in Siege by Militants in Burkina Faso

At least 26 killed in extremist attack on Burkina Faso hotel and restaurant
A total of 126 people were freed, 33 of them wounded, from the four-star Splendid hotel after security forces retook the facility and nearby Cappuccino restaurant more than 12 hours after the attack began.

At least 40 dead in Morocco bombings
At least 40 dead in Morocco bombings | Daily Mail Online

2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing
2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing - Wikipedia

you confirmed that you are not well informed....I asked a question how many bombs went off in the country that I mentioned.....very few throughout the years...Morocco for example that was 2003, and guess what dozens of bombs went off here in the US and none in Morocco....and also guess what? no mass shootings, here in the US hunderds if not thousands since then. Same goes for other countries.....

In the US is epedemic, anyone for any given reason can take too many lives, and it happens regularly is an AMERICAN trademark....other countries don't even come close.
Capiche?

For the umpteen millionth time, are you stupid, or simply the most ignorant person on the planet? This took me all of ten seconds to search out. You got me on San Marino, they had no terrorist attacks. But they are one of the very few that can make that claim. Of course they have a total population of a little more than 30,000 so they are what we would call small.

A String of Bomb Blasts in Sweden Is Prompting Questions and Alt-Right Conspiracy Theories
Here's What to Know about a String of Bomb Blasts in Sweden

A total of 126 people were freed, 33 of them wounded, from the four-star Splendid hotel after security forces retook the facility and nearby Cappuccino restaurant more than 12 hours after the attack began.

At least 40 dead in Morocco bombings
At least 40 dead in Morocco bombings | Daily Mail Online

2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing
2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing - Wikipedia

Yeap, yet another shooter with mental illness. Was on any prescriptions? Is that a no? Is that a yes? Safe to say he was. Of course that is not being covered.

Forum List

Back