At least 100 WH staff with interim security clearance

Just think that any one of the many, many many major Trump fuck ups would have ruined someone else's administration.......But for Trump, that 1/3 of his loyal support just sticks by him and that is why I call them CULTISTS.

Putin is having a field day...wondering who he wants to black mail.

"So many victims....so little time..."

Last edited:
Do you even have the slightest idea how the clearance process works? It can take a couple of years to finalize a clearance especially if that clearance is an SCI level (above Top Secret).
Now the President has the authority to issue individual wavers which is how Ben Rhodes, President Obama’s deputy national security adviser, spent all eight years in the West Wing after the FBI denied him even an interim security clearance.

Do you even have the slightest idea how the clearance process works? It can take a couple of years to finalize a clearance especially if that clearance is an SCI level (above Top Secret).

Well, you're "right"lets give Kushner ANOTHER 10 months to see if he can get that clearance.....I mean, what the fuck is the hurry???......lol

Now the President has the authority to issue individual wavers which is how Ben Rhodes, President Obama’s deputy national security adviser, spent all eight years in the West Wing after the FBI denied him even an interim security clearance.

yes, I do know how it works. and even a TSA agent has to be cleared by the FBI.

tell me you're not justifying the orange idiot allowing people to handle above top secret information when they can't get the clearance of someone who screens your luggage?

please don't tell us that because it sounds absurd.

Last edited:
Every time a Liberal posts their horror about security clearances, they reveal their total IGNORANCE about the clearance process and the huge nationwide backlog that has been around since Obama's administration. Do yourselves a favor and quit posting bullshit about security clearances. YOU HAVE NO CLUE.

Wrong Sherlock

Trump’s White House has a major security clearance problem

Here is a man that shouted the shortcomings of Hillary and her lax use of emails who is turning his back and ignoring dozens of people without permanent security clearances. They are looking at top secret information everyday. Putin loves it. But he already has his boy in the Oval Office....so...

Well, you're "right"lets give Kushner ANOTHER 10 months to see if he can get that clearance.....I mean, what the fuck is the hurry???......lol
Typical partsan hack absolutely clueless response......... Way to go there idiot.
I'm not defending anyone, what you missed is I'm only inserting reality (fact) into Jim's (and obviously yours) politically driven freak out.

Every time a Liberal posts their horror about security clearances, they reveal their total IGNORANCE about the clearance process and the huge nationwide backlog that has been around since Obama's administration. Do yourselves a favor and quit posting bullshit about security clearances. YOU HAVE NO CLUE.

says someone who knows zero about security clearance. :cuckoo:

says someone who knows zero about security clearance. :cuckoo:
Wrong.

Wrong Sherlock

Here is a man that shouted the shortcomings of Hillary and her lax use of emails who is turning his back and ignoring dozens of people without permanent security clearances. They are looking at top secret information everyday. Putin loves it. But he already has his boy in the Oval Office....so...

yeah, but Hillary had a D after her name. trump hacks don't care because the White House is held by R's. Can you imagine if this were done in the Obama White House? seriously

Wrong Sherlock

yeah, but Hillary had a D after her name. trump hacks don't care because the White House is held by R's. Can you imagine if this were done in the Obama White House? seriously

If Obama had been this incompetent, he would have been extradited to Mississippi and hanged...But the GOP only says....well...what's the big deal?

yes, I do know how it works. and even a TSA agent has to be cleared by the FBI.

tell me you're not justifying the orange idiot allowing people to handle above top secret information when they can't get the clearance of someone who screens your luggage?

please don't tell us that because it sounds absurd.
You want to believe that's what I'm saying but it's not. Now, how detailed is your experience? Personal or from an insider point of view, I have both.

Wrong Sherlock

If Obama had been this incompetent, he would have been extradited to Mississippi and hanged...But the GOP only says....well...what's the big deal?

well, they get guns, G-d and gays... nothing else is relevant

I truly thought Sandy Hook, when babies were shot in their classroom, would change the minds of the Repubs in Congress. It did not. They still allow the NRA to call the shots and, underhandedly, limit the budget for the CDC to study gun violence. The same used to be true of tobacco use until science turned the tide. I am afraid thousands more will die, before the CDC is allowed to study gun violence. There is a solution. The gun industry does not want anyone to find it. We can only pray that none of those victims are members of our family.

I truly thought Sandy Hook, when babies were shot in their classroom, would change the minds of the Repubs in Congress. It did not. They still allow the NRA to call the shots and, underhandedly, limit the budget for the CDC to study gun violence. The same used to be true of tobacco use until science turned the tide. I am afraid thousands more will die, before the CDC is allowed to study gun violence. There is a solution. The gun industry does not want anyone to find it. We can only pray that none of those victims are members of our family.

there is a reason that 92% of the country wanted certain changes and were totally ignored by congress.... and it's not ideology... it's NRA money.

Typical partsan hack absolutely clueless response......... Way to go there idiot.
I'm not defending anyone, what you missed is I'm only inserting reality (fact) into Jim's (and obviously yours) politically driven freak out.

Come on....be just a bit serious......Do you want to simply do away with ANY background checks? Pompeo became head of the CIA with what kind of background check.......

For argument sake, lets assume that Kushner is more crooked than Al Capone....Could he have done some "harm" in the 13 months that he's been hanging around the oval office as Sec. of EVERYTHING?

Forum List

Back