At last the brexit benefits are announced by the Government

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Folllowing a huge consultation the governemnt has announced the biggest changes to law in the UK following brexit. These are actually the best suggestions from 2000 suggested by crazed brexiteers.

I am particularly excited at the hackles coming off our vacuum cleaners. An oppression |I have long fought agaiinst.
1654013183421.png

And the Brits think the USA has some insane and retarded rules!!!!!

200w.gif
What it is, the EU doesn't make laws, it makes Directives. The member states that don't implement the directives, are fined. So laws come in to implement the Directives.

As we are free of the EU dictatorship, the UK can start unravelling these stupid Directives/Laws.

Cucumbers had to be a certain straightness, most things could only be sold in the metric scale etc..

What it is, the EU doesn't make laws, it makes Directives. The member states that don't implement the directives, are fined. So laws come in to implement the Directives.

As we are free of the EU dictatorship, the UK can start unravelling these stupid Directives/Laws.

Cucumbers had to be a certain straightness, most things could only be sold in the metric scale etc..
Yeah, cucumbers was a serious issue certainly worth leaving.

Yeah, cucumbers was a serious issue certainly worth leaving.
Curved ones had to be binned

You used to buy a quarter of sweets, then shops couldn't weigh in imperial so they had to weigh out 113 grams. "Could I have 113 grams of Midget Gems please".

Curved ones had to be binned

You used to buy a quarter of sweets, then shops couldn't weigh in imperial so they had to weigh out 113 grams. "Could I have 113 grams of Midget Gems please".
Well, now Northern Ireland has to be binned.

What was an issue to say 'give me please 100 grams of this candies' from the very beginning?

Well, now Northern Ireland has to be binned.

What was an issue to say 'give me please 100 grams of this candies' from the very beginning?
"Could I have 568 ml of your finest ale please"

At least they saw sense and kept the pint.

"Could I have 568 ml of your finest ale please"

At least they saw sense and kept the pint.
Most of it was kept. Pints,miles, pounds and ounces. there was a euro parliament that passed laws. Unlike the \uk where unelected Lords pass laws.
As a brexit fan dont you feel robbed by what has come out of it ?

Most of it was kept. Pints,miles, pounds and ounces. there was a euro parliament that passed laws. Unlike the \uk where unelected Lords pass laws.
As a brexit fan dont you feel robbed by what has come out of it ?
Well, I voted to leave and never thought it would happen. I think the who process was ran by Fannies, just when we needed Thatcher to sort it out.

Personally, I would have simply left with tariffs in place, if trade negotiations take place in the future, then so be it. I would have set a committee up immediately to start unravelling all the laws linked to the EU and started scrapping them.

I just feel robbed that were going through decades of idiots in government.

Well, I voted to leave and never thought it would happen. I think the who process was ran by Fannies, just when we needed Thatcher to sort it out.

Personally, I would have simply left with tariffs in place, if trade negotiations take place in the future, then so be it. I would have set a committee up immediately to start unravelling all the laws linked to the EU and started scrapping them.

I just feel robbed that were going through decades of idiots in government.
What about Ulster ?

Forum List

Back