At last! Republicans can FINALLY admit how much they hate gays.

I don't hate em, i just want em to STFU. So sick of the incessant whining. It's so old now. We get it, Billy likes sticking his pee pee in Johnny's stinkhole. And Lisa likes munching on Laura's queef taco.

Enough is enough for God's sake. The constant Gay Propaganda has gotten to be so absurd. Not everything's about Gays. We have much bigger things to worry about in this country. So it's time to STFU and move on.

Republicans have pretty much ignored gays since Obama became president. They've turned most of their sinister attention towards blacks. Their one lapse was when Mitt Romney "came out" with a gay adviser. Republicans went ballistic and Mitt had to quickly get rid of him.

But now, Obama won't be in office too much longer. Republicans can renew their "agenda of hate" against the gays.

The problem?

The country has moved on. In many parts of the country, gays are more popular than Republicans. Even conservatives kids don't like their parents wish of a pogrom against the gays.

gop kill gays - Google Search

Besides, without the gays the only music would be that crappy church music and this is how they would Identify an 'artist':
DRAWME6.jpg

Yah, they hate obama

Really, what in the Hell is wrong with you?

all this time he's been on here. they(his doctors) haven't been able to figure it out

some of us just quit trying and put him ignore

I want to start a petition to beg his therapist to up the voltage at his next session.

:lol:

I seriously doubt there is a therapist. The last one he had broke down and needed a therapist.

I usually don't join into these types of "get ins" but I really think rdean must enjoy the attention.

Last edited:
I don't hate em, i just want em to STFU. So sick of the incessant whining. It's so old now. We get it, Billy likes sticking his pee pee in Johnny's stinkhole. And Lisa likes munching on Laura's queef taco.

Enough is enough for God's sake. The constant Gay Propaganda has gotten to be so absurd. Not everything's about Gays. We have much bigger things to worry about in this country. So it's time to STFU and move on.

I think the country has gay and black fatigue.

So let's just all say, "Gay black girls rock!" pretty much covers everyone.

I think the country has gay and black fatigue.

So let's just all say, "Gay black girls rock!" pretty much covers everyone.

Yeah, most are over the round-the-clock Gay Propaganda. It's gotten to be so over-the-top. Enough is enough.

Republicans have pretty much ignored gays since Obama became president. They've turned most of their sinister attention towards blacks. Their one lapse was when Mitt Romney "came out" with a gay adviser. Republicans went ballistic and Mitt had to quickly get rid of him.

But now, Obama won't be in office too much longer. Republicans can renew their "agenda of hate" against the gays.

The problem?

The country has moved on. In many parts of the country, gays are more popular than Republicans. Even conservatives kids don't like their parents wish of a pogrom against the gays.

gop kill gays - Google Search

Besides, without the gays the only music would be that crappy church music and this is how they would Identify an 'artist':
DRAWME6.jpg

You have descended to new levels of idiocy, rdean.

He seems the same to me. always with low life gutter accusations against others in this country
No one makes more filthy accusations than you and you kind.

Wrong. You and the queers are the experts at filthy accusations. Everything you post is just one filthy accusation after another.
An accusation is usually confined to something not yet proven.

Google

deanie is ever the moronic troll, but at least he admits he is gay.
By your logic:
I defend blacks against Republicans. So I must be black.
I defend Hispanics against Republicans, so I must be Hispanic.
I defend women against the Republicans, so I must be a women.

Forum List

Back