At last action is taken against violent criminals

Yes, Tommy, we have them here.

They live mainly on the coastal areas, but their primary source of sustenance is from the landfills.
You cant shoo them away.They are hardened to that. And they shit everywhere. Gross.
Take a walk on the boardwalk.

They will steal fries and popcorn.

And yes, like the pigeons, shit everywhere.

Yes, Tommy, we have them here.

They live mainly on the coastal areas, but their primary source of sustenance is from the landfills.
You cant shoo them away.They are hardened to that. And they shit everywhere. Gross.
are we talking about sea gulls or Welshmen?

trumpkins

Seriously, the animals that are the most successful (worst pests) are those we feed. One way or another, their have always been a
end always will be animals who have learned how to coexist and thrive with humans.

Rats/rodents, pigeons, coyotes, raccoons - We feed them. We don't mean to but we do.

We've got seagulls on our lake but they're never a problem. A while back we watched a conversation between seagulls and eagles from very close. We just happened to be out walking and saw the whole thing.

A seagull landed on the ice with an enormous fish and just a few seconds later, he was joined by an bald eagle. There was a very short exchange and the seagull left. Then, a couple more eagles arrived, including a juvenile, so probably a family and an argument ensued. As usual, the adult the female got the fish.

Eagles can be a problem too. I remember hearing about a town where there was a fish cannery and the workers would throw the guts in one place to be disposed of. The eagles would come down grab long strings of fish guts and take off with them.

Problem was that they would sometimes drop them - on people, on their cars, their laundry on the clothesline.Ugh. Luckily, our eagles have never been a problem.

Bird poops? I use a power washer to clean the raptor cages. I swear, you could put on a roof with that stuff.

Our New National Emblem: Bald Eagles Looting Fish Guts from Truck Bed

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

More at the link

eagles200-e141465018b6e3e951111b49e84c5a32c0f6b864-s400-c85.jpg

Mature and sub-adult bald eagles steam up the back of a Fish and Wildlife truck after being cleaned of oily fish waste at the Ocean Beauty Seafoods plant Friday in Kodiak, Alaska.

BTW, we will soon be losing a lot of raptors to lead poisoning, including eagles because drumpf has reinstated lead shot. Asshole.

Holidaymakers facing £80 fines for feeding the seagulls

Do you have this problem in the US ? They are a real menace over here. Bigger than small bears and twice as nasty.

Nuke the bastards I say.

Kids over here used to toss them "Fizzies", an effervescent drink tablet, which they loved and ate to excess.

Exploding gulls.

In most areas, torturing wildlife is illegal but I doubt you or they care. You say "over here" but in the US, all but two species are protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act and/or the Lacey Act. Likely drumpf will end those as well.

Do you have this problem in the US ? They are a real menace over here. Bigger than small bears and twice as nasty.

Nuke the bastards I say.

Kids over here used to toss them "Fizzies", an effervescent drink tablet, which they loved and ate to excess.

Exploding gulls.

In most areas, torturing wildlife is illegal but I doubt you or they care. You say "over here" but in the US, all but two species are protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act and/or the Lacey Act. Likely drumpf will end those as well.

In the U.S., in the 1960s. You do understand "used too", yes?

Perhaps not?

Nuke the bastards I say.

Exploding gulls.

Perhaps not?

Both laws are older than that but you did not say it was the US. Nor did you say when. You said "used to". I simply commented on that.

Don't be such a drama queen.

:boohoo:

Bird poops? I use a power washer to clean the raptor cages. I swear, you could put on a roof with that stuff.

More at the link

Mature and sub-adult bald eagles steam up the back of a Fish and Wildlife truck after being cleaned of oily fish waste at the Ocean Beauty Seafoods plant Friday in Kodiak, Alaska.

BTW, we will soon be losing a lot of raptors to lead poisoning, including eagles because drumpf has reinstated lead shot. Asshole.
Eagles eat a lot of fish and other Live things that don't have shot in them
Another tear jerking failed

More at the link

I thought those damned windmills had killed all of your eagles ?

Nuke the bastards I say.

Exploding gulls.

Perhaps not?

Both laws are older than that but you did not say it was the US. Nor did you say when. You said "used to". I simply commented on that.

Don't be such a drama queen.

:boohoo:

Well, you must be the solitary idiot here that didn't know I'm an American.

Forum List

Back