At Church this morning....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqnpeG--bkU]YouTube - Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young[/ame]

As long as you made your prayer public in a thread you've invited comment, California Girl.

This thread may tell the story of why it is wise to pray in private.

As long as you made your prayer public in a thread you've invited comment, California Girl.

Actually, I was kind of expecting more 'I don't need your prayers' kind of whines .... I over-estimate some of my fellow posters.

What kind of response were you hoping for? You actually got a lot of nice responses.

What would have happened if you didn't announce your prayer but just let it stand privately?

Last edited:

Actually, I was kind of expecting more 'I don't need your prayers' kind of whines .... I over-estimate some of my fellow posters.

Just stirring the pot and it spilled all over you.

Thanks, California Girl. The thought is nice, and I can tell you are sincere.

Not to worry about those that want to make it about PC or sex or whatever.

Praying honestly for others' well being really does clear the heart and soul of negativity.

So you're part of this false religion, started by the Romans to keep controll of the people.
You're offended by someone praying for you? That's odd.

He's offended by Romans?
Honestly, I have no idea. I never really paid that much attention to froggy because his spamming threads of random bizarro topics of no apparent consequence never really caught my interest, except in a fleeting 'wtf' moment.

THX for the prayers cali, appreciate it.... I can always use them, one way or another...

Forum List

Back