At Church this morning....

I mean you know it is bad when the Pope longs for the day when he was only being accused of being a Nazi!

I like to have sex in Catholic churches, but only with women.

So I can not be a priest.

You should be ashamed of yourself for that. There is no need to be insulting.

Ms. California, I don't think I am the institution that needs to be ashamed here.

Really I don't.

The PC crowd has taken over the Miss USA pageant.

Miss Michigan won....an Arab-American.

Didn't watch the pageant....but isn't that a bit hypocritical.

She's really pretty but how did they get her out of that Burka??

I think she won because she thinks birth-control should be paid for by the state.

Miss Oklahoma was screwed the moment she said she supported Arizona's immigration laws.

I mean you know it is bad when the Pope longs for the day when he was only being accused of being a Nazi!

That joke is a byproduct of another round of demonizing by the left.

The church is just one of a long list of Straw-Men the Dems love whacking periodically.

School teachers are about as bad as anyone at child abuse but they have a union....so don't count on anyone going after them.

I can't walk the line, but by God I still have enough morality in me to hold it.

Sorry, abusing children is not political at all.

I hold the line here.

So start a thread on it. This thread ain't about child abuse or the Catholic Church.

Perhaps I should pray that God grant some posters the ability to address a topic and not ramble.

You should be ashamed of yourself for that. There is no need to be insulting.

Ms. California, I don't think I am the institution that needs to be ashamed here.

Really I don't.

I think she won because she thinks birth-control should be paid for by the state.

Miss Oklahoma was screwed the moment she said she supported Arizona's immigration laws.

So start a thread on PC and the pageants. This thread isn't about that.

Ms. Cali, theads are about what ever people think and write about.

It is this way and no other.

Ms. Cali, theads are about what ever people think and write about.

It is this way and no other.

Start your own damned threads and don't use mine to whine about Catholics. I'm sure you find yourself terribly funny but your crack about having sex in Church was cheap and stupid. However, I'll still pray for you.

Really I don't.

I assumed this was an open discussion about Political Correctness.

I assumed this was an open discussion about Political Correctness.

So my praying for my fellow USMB posters is an invite to 'discuss' political correctness? Really?

I don't remember starting this thread with anything about political correctness, nor did I 'invite' discussion. I just told you all that I'd prayed for you at Mass on Sunday.

Apparently, that's an open invite to whine (again) about Catholicism and who won what at some stupid pageant. In my opinion, that's more about the inability of some posters to employ critical thinking.

Still, I would fuck Ms. California, Marine sisters are hot.

And we all know about Catholic school girls.

Last edited:
Still, I agree, if you don't try me, it is MY loss.

I like your Catholic moxy woman.

Forum List

Back