At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

Still no source outside The Daily Caller
Even Fox hasn't picked up on it

Can it be any more fake?

You've been brainwashed by homosexual propaganda. The federal government has been one of the main culprits in propagating this propaganda. Who do you think arranges and approves these "anti-bullying" conferences?

If given the option, you'd drink the breast milk of a woman with HIV/AIDS, or allow your daughter to be with a man with has HIV/AIDS?

Your contention is that HIV/AIDS cannot be spread through breast milk or heterosexual sex.

I have said that the chances of a male contracting it though normal vaginal sex are less than the chances of getting hit by a meteorite. If a heterosexual couple has anal sex, then the woman has as much chance of getting it as a homosexual having receptive anal sex. She can also get it through vaginal sex, but the odds are about 1/000the of the odds of getting it through anal sex. The chances of getting through breast milk are virtually zero. I'm not aware of any such cases. I don't think you'll even find such a category listed on the CDC website.

CDC, you say?

Breastfeeding is NOT advisable if one or more of the following conditions is true:
  1. The infant whose mother:
      • Has been infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)

Breastfeeding Diseases and Conditions DNPAO CDC

So you acknowledge it can be transmitted through heterosexual sex, but you think it's only, what, 1/100 chance of it being transmitted? Not sure on that, but at least you're acknowledging that not only homosexuals can spread it. Oh, and it can also be spread through oral sex. which heterosexual couples definitely do. Transmission through kissing alone is extremely rare, but possible.

When you can produce a list of confirmed cases of babies contracting HIV through breast milk, perhaps someone will bother paying attention.

So I casually brought up to my coworker [doctor] this guy who says HIV can't be transmitted via breast milk.

He just smirked.

So I casually brought up to my coworker [doctor] this guy who says HIV can't be transmitted via breast milk.

He just smirked.
Doctors believe all kinds of shit that isn't true. For years doctors claimed that steroids didn't work to build muscle. It turned out that was a big fucking lie. Doctors also used to believe that consuming cholesterol would cause your blood cholesterol level to increase. That was also wrong. It also turns out that salt doesn't increase your blood pressure. The list of wrong medical theories is longer than the list of correct ones.

Tell your doctor co-worker that he's an ignoramus who swallows propaganda rather than investigating the facts.

So I guess the CDC, aids.gov, and my own doctor is wrong, because you, with your Master's Degree, said so.

I could use this opportunity to rip the living fuck out of you, but I'm still in disbelief.

Let's play it by ear.

So I guess the CDC, aids.gov, and my own doctor is wrong, because you, with your Master's Degree, said so.

I could use this opportunity to rip the living fuck out of you, but I'm still in disbelief.

Let's play it by ear.

The CDC is wrong because it has a political agenda that facts get in the way of. Your doctor is wrong because he swallows CDC propaganda.

Go right ahead and "rip the living fuck out of me."

You've been brainwashed by homosexual propaganda. The federal government has been one of the main culprits in propagating this propaganda. Who do you think arranges and approves these "anti-bullying" conferences?

If given the option, you'd drink the breast milk of a woman with HIV/AIDS, or allow your daughter to be with a man with has HIV/AIDS?

Your contention is that HIV/AIDS cannot be spread through breast milk or heterosexual sex.

I have said that the chances of a male contracting it though normal vaginal sex are less than the chances of getting hit by a meteorite. If a heterosexual couple has anal sex, then the woman has as much chance of getting it as a homosexual having receptive anal sex. She can also get it through vaginal sex, but the odds are about 1/000the of the odds of getting it through anal sex. The chances of getting through breast milk are virtually zero. I'm not aware of any such cases. I don't think you'll even find such a category listed on the CDC website.

CDC, you say?

Breastfeeding is NOT advisable if one or more of the following conditions is true:

So you acknowledge it can be transmitted through heterosexual sex, but you think it's only, what, 1/100 chance of it being transmitted? Not sure on that, but at least you're acknowledging that not only homosexuals can spread it. Oh, and it can also be spread through oral sex. which heterosexual couples definitely do. Transmission through kissing alone is extremely rare, but possible.

When you can produce a list of confirmed cases of babies contracting HIV through breast milk, perhaps someone will bother paying attention.
Try this

HIV AIDS Information Mother-to-child transmission - Breastfeeding

CDC, you say?

Try this

HIV AIDS Information Mother-to-child transmission - Breastfeeding

He's gonna go holocaust-denier on it because it's from a scientific source.

I'm not sure what the republicans are so upset about. This happened in Iowa, which is not only 99% republican, but, well, it's Iowa. Everyone knows that republicans don't have sex. They don't approve of it.

He just smirked.
Doctors believe all kinds of shit that isn't true. For years doctors claimed that steroids didn't work to build muscle. It turned out that was a big fucking lie. Doctors also used to believe that consuming cholesterol would cause your blood cholesterol level to increase. That was also wrong. It also turns out that salt doesn't increase your blood pressure. The list of wrong medical theories is longer than the list of correct ones.

Tell your doctor co-worker that he's an ignoramus who swallows propaganda rather than investigating the facts.

Exactly. I was going to mention the salt thing but you got to it already. Doctors are reticent to abandon their cherished beliefs though and still insist that salt raises blood pressure.

The fact that Fox is not reporting this story 24/7 tells you a lot about its validity

He just smirked.

Exactly. I was going to mention the salt thing but you got to it already. Doctors are reticent to abandon their cherished beliefs though and still insist that salt raises blood pressure.

Some still believe stress causes ulcers.

There's no doubt that bullying is a problem, for any child, whether gay or straight. No sane person denies that.

There's also no doubt that showing this crap like an anal strap-on at a conference is both insane and inappropriate.

Its also not true.

For the gazillionth time, its not true.

What are homosexuals lying about? Which specific homosexuals? Have you ever met a homosexual person?

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.
Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.

WAIT.

STOP!

HIV is transmitted through sexual contact and blood.

Both gay and straight people can contract it through sex and drug use!

Don't spread that bit of non-truth, please.

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

You really need to educate yourself.

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.
Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.

WAIT.

STOP!

HIV is transmitted through sexual contact and blood.

Both gay and straight people can contract it through sex and drug use!

Don't spread that bit of non-truth, please.

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

You really need to educate yourself.

I have educated myself. That's why I don't swallow the bullshit and lies that your ilk is always spouting.

Forum List

Back