At A Crossroad: Will The President Decide?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Pretty much sums up what I've been thinking, decisions have to be made with an outcome in mind:

http://julescrittenden.blogspot.com/2007/01/crossroads.html

Sunday, January 7, 2007
Crossroads

We've arrived at a crossroads in history. The choices are simple.

In a letter to President Bush Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate President Harry Reid said they want out of Iraq. It's over. The American people are sick of it. There is no reason and no will to keep fighting this.

At the American Enterprise Institute the same day, senators John McCain and Joe Lieberman came out for a big, sustained surge of troops into Iraq. They made the case for fighting. Key word: "Winnable." They outlined the consequences of accepting defeat. Key word: "Catastrophic."

We are sharply divided as a nation. There will be no governing by consensus. Only by hardnosed leadership. This week, we'll find out what it is going to be. Neither of our options is attractive. But that's war...

if bush does not get his way and his plans to throw Iraq into civil war and divide it into 3 country's as stated in the penac doc
then i would expect him to pull off another false flag terror attack like 911 and the anthrax scare . this would once again put great fear into the masses and provide the necessary support to escalate the so called war on terror

if bush does not get his way and his plans to throw Iraq into civil war and divide it into 3 country's as stated in the penac doc
then i would expect him to pull off another false flag terror attack like 911 and the anthrax scare . this would once again put great fear into the masses and provide the necessary support to escalate the so called war on terror

Of course you would eots.

The simple fact of the matter though, MOST Americans are not ready to call it quits in Iraq.

Someone, needs to point out to the quitters, that no where was it written, that this was going to be EASY, don't care how many "easy buttons" are pushed.

This nation is losing it's grit, there is little determination to be found, and it seems none to be found on the left.:eusa_hand:

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back