At 2pm est today I will cheer on England

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As I do every World Cup (when they qualify). Yes, I will root for the Old Country and hope England get through to the Quarter Finals. It's been many years and they chances are that they lose, but, they've suffered long enough as I have a Leafs fan.

As I do every World Cup (when they qualify). Yes, I will root for the Old Country and hope England get through to the Quarter Finals. It's been many years and they chances are that they lose, but, they've suffered long enough as I have a Leafs fan.
Who are they kickin it against?

Columbia
Hmm...

Could be a tough match.

All of Englands matches are tough, they are always a weak squad. This team is young and talented. If they lose, it's not a heartbreaker for me, it's not my country, but it would be nice to see them win.

Columbia
Hmm...

Could be a tough match.

All of Englands matches are tough, they are always a weak squad. This team is young and talented. If they lose, it's not a heartbreaker for me, it's not my country, but it would be nice to see them win.
Cool. I actually watch the match of the week Sunday after the NASCAR race. That match was Russia v Spain and was won in penalty kicks.

Spain dominated that game but lost the penalty kick phase. Kind of sucked for them. lol

Forum List

Back