Astros beat Braves in 18 innings

speederdoc said:
Did anyone watch that game? I was there and it was the best game I have ever seen (in person). I'm so hoarse I can't speak after screaming for 6 hours.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=second/guessing/2005&num=0

Watched the whole thing, doc and didn't get a damn thing done that I was supposed to. It definately was an exciting one--wish I coulda been there with the crowd. Watching Clements get the win was awesome!

Yes, I saw that travesty. Red Rocket had to come in and save ya'll's asses once again. And if it hadn't been for two terrible calls by the Umps (Giles' throw to second and Franco's tag at first) that threw the game in ya'll's favor and a lucky homerun by that tool Brad Ausmus, you'd all be crying yourselves to sleep in a corner. That game was garbage.

Hagbard Celine said:
Yes, I saw that travesty. Red Rocket had to come in and save ya'll's asses once again. And if it hadn't been for two terrible calls by the Umps (Giles' throw to second and Franco's tag at first) that threw the game in ya'll's favor and a lucky homerun by that tool Brad Ausmus, you'd all be crying yourselves to sleep in a corner. That game was garbage.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

At least you have the Falcons. Oh wait, they lost too. Bummer.

Forum List

Back