Astronomers now know where it's raining Gold.....and apparently LSD

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Monstrous ‘Kilonova’ Explosions May Be Showering a Nearby Galaxy in Gold

This is my first bull shit astronomy story of the day, though there might be a more nonsensical story on the horizon. Now you read carefully because you could corner the gold market, if you can make the jump to light speed and back properly that is, naturally you will need a Kirillian freighter not just the millennium falcon as gold is heavy, though this will only matter during the light speed dialup process before the craft becomes weightless.

Or you can purchase your gold thru Buy Gold - Bars, Coins & Bullion | Rosland Capital

Though I recommend first issue San Fran coins

Gold Coins of the San Francisco Mint 1854 - 1874 | Rare Coin Education, Articles, Videos & Photos | USGoldCoins.com

Or you can keep your head suspended in that meaningless ort cloud

Where do you think gold, and everything else on earth, comes from?

solar-system-periodic-head_600.jpg

You apparently hate science, and have disdain for scientific discovery. Yet, you're more than willing to use the products that science produces.

Industry-Electronic@2x-1.png

Are you unable to realize the irony in that?

Last edited:
You apparently hate science, and have disdain for scientific discovery. Yet, you're more than willing to use the products that science produces.

I'd love to know what the motivation behind this stuff is.

From what I can tell, we never will.

I'm sure his pastor has got him all fired up over how evil science is killing his god.

Like Savonarola before him, he's keen to see a bonfire of the (science) vanities.

Unknown_painter_-_Ordeal_of_Girolamo_Savonarola_in_Piazza_Signoria_-_WGA23933%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I'm sure his pastor has got him all fired up over how evil science is killing his god.

Like Savonarola before him, he's keen to see a bonfire of the (science) vanities.

Unknown_painter_-_Ordeal_of_Girolamo_Savonarola_in_Piazza_Signoria_-_WGA23933%2B%25282%2529.jpg
That's my guess, at least currently, but some clarity would be helpful. :rolleyes:

That means there well could be some value in those asteroids.
The U.K.'s Only Asteroid Mining Company Has Designs on Our Skies | Digital Trends

When Spanish and Portuguese traders started bringing back gold and spices from New World and Asia in the 16th Century, they flooded the market with their new-found treasures.

The surplus of gold introduced into Europe caused the value of gold to plummet and sent Europe into a recession that lasted nearly a century.

Any find of precious metals in space large enough to offset the cost of mining them would have the same effect on global commodity prices.

• Banned

I love science, real science not it's raining gold somewhere in the universe.

And again I build program and reprogram computers

Grant's during the week they post about global warming

The U.K.'s Only Asteroid Mining Company Has Designs on Our Skies | Digital Trends

When Spanish and Portuguese traders started bringing back gold and spices from New World and Asia in the 16th Century, they flooded the market with their new-found treasures.

The surplus of gold introduced into Europe caused the value of gold to plummet and sent Europe into a recession that lasted nearly a century.

Any find of precious metals in space large enough to offset the cost of mining them would have the same effect on global commodity prices.
Any gold found would cost millions of dollars per lb. or ounce to access and retrieve. As such it would be worthless to the seeker

its in the title of this thread,,,

LSD
LSD is needed to believe the universe is not real
O..K

Any gold found would cost millions of dollars per lb. or ounce to access and retrieve. As such it would be worthless to the seeker
Those rocks hold many rare elements.
While the cost of space mining is out of reach today, very well that it would happen when we spread through the solar system.

I'd love to know what
Simple...he is a moronic troll that figured out that he knows less than nothing about any scientific topic and gets embarrassed in any discussion on any scientific topic. But, since he is absolutely dying for attention, he spams the science section with moronic shit, knowing that even the beating he takes is more attention than he would get otherwise.

In a nutshell.

I'd love to know what
Simple...he is a moronic troll that figured out that he knows less than nothing about any scientific topic and gets embarrassed in any discussion on any scientific topic. But, since he is absolutely dying for attention, he spams the science section with moronic shit, knowing that even the beating he takes is more attention than he would get otherwise.

In a nutshell.
Says the idiot who thinks dark matter is proved

LOL

Whattamoron

Forum List

Back