Astral Projection questions.

D'ass not me, it's my uncle Jerry. I'm in my profile pic.
the guy or girl?

The girl....

Is my wife!

Good lord you thought me a woman?!?!? :eek:

We were married this past Sept.

9/5/09.:razz:
Well congrats! Hey you never know on a message board! how many men here are sporting a female avatar and likewise with females with male avatars? You just never know! Heck I could be a guy too for all you know. Rest your head I'm all female though.

no thanks Biker if that was in response to me.

I did have a native American tell me that I have a spirit guide of an eagle. He gave me a feather on a leather chain and stated I should keep it with me all the time. I lost it in one of our moves. I started to seek out stuff but again, stopped it all.

Yes Terry, I've done it. I've also figured out a really easy lesson plan that not only proves telepathy exists, but shows you how to build it up.

After you get those lessons down astral projection is fairly simple.

Yes Terry, I've done it. I've also figured out a really easy lesson plan that not only proves telepathy exists, but shows you how to build it up.

That is what I heard also, but like any drug, a bad trip will make you think twice about doing it again. I got bit! :lol:

Ok next time you AT, I give you permission to visit me but don't stay too long.

In other news, and coincidentally, I have an indian chant song, lyrics written and recorded by me, in the music section. Called "The Wicked One." How.....weird this all comes up today.

In other news, and coincidentally, I have an indian chant song, lyrics written and recorded by me, in the music section. Called "The Wicked One." How.....weird this all comes up today.
too lazy to search...link?

Actually, I'd have to have been to your house before in order to do that, because I don't know what your place looks like, therefore I don't have your address, so I can't visit.

Kinda like, how are you going to go visit a friend in Amarillo if you don't know their street address?

Please paraphrase what this is, and how to even do it?>

People swear that it's real, just help me out with it. Tell me what it is exactly, and share stories if you've got them................tell me how to do it on-purpose.:razz:

First get a copy of D&D. Lot of guys in our dorm used to play, so Half Price Books should have a few copies.
Then rad the rules. I know I head my roommate talking about Astral Fields or something like that back in the day. He played D&D.

Actually, I'd have to have been to your house before in order to do that, because I don't know what your place looks like, therefore I don't have your address, so I can't visit.

Kinda like, how are you going to go visit a friend in Amarillo if you don't know their street address?
actually you can if I AT at the same time and our intent before was to connect. So my friend once told me that she has done that.

Please paraphrase what this is, and how to even do it?>

People swear that it's real, just help me out with it. Tell me what it is exactly, and share stories if you've got them................tell me how to do it on-purpose.:razz:

First get a copy of D&D. Lot of guys in our dorm used to play, so Half Price Books should have a few copies.
Then rad the rules. I know I head my roommate talking about Astral Fields or something like that back in the day. He played D&D.
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Biker, fw those directions when you feel a breeze in the form of carbon dioxide come out of your gills next.

Thanks GT for the link, I must go for now. I'll check back later this evening.

*chants as she clicks on the x in the top right hand corner of her screen*

actually you can if I AT at the same time and our intent before was to connect. So my friend once told me that she has done that.

Actually, that is possible, but both people need to know they are projecting. Incidentally, that is also one of the ways that "deja vu" happens. According to some, the spirit realm is a reflection of this reality, so when you visit a place that you've never been to before, yet know where things are, you were at it's corresponding place in the spirit realm while you were dreaming.

When you meet someone for the first time, yet feel like you've known them all your life? Very good possibility that you met them in your dreams.

Actually, that is possible, but both people need to know they are projecting. Incidentally, that is also one of the ways that "deja vu" happens. According to some, the spirit realm is a reflection of this reality, so when you visit a place that you've never been to before, yet know where things are, you were at it's corresponding place in the spirit realm while you were dreaming.

When you meet someone for the first time, yet feel like you've known them all your life? Very good possibility that you met them in your dreams.

Damn Rob...It doesn't have to be that complicated. The target knowing is over rated.:lol:

Nope........not doing a "men who stare at goats" kind of thing.

Interesting side note.........I've been teaching telepathy to people down at Southlawn Park here in Amarillo over the past summer. A couple of weeks ago, some of the guys that I'd taught came up and told me that I needed to go see "The Men Who Stare at Goats". Seems they saw a lot of what I'd been teaching them in there.

Funny thing is........they already KNEW it worked, as they'd been vaporizing and painting with clouds over the summer.

Nope........not doing a "men who stare at goats" kind of thing.

Interesting side note.........I've been teaching telepathy to people down at Southlawn Park here in Amarillo over the past summer. A couple of weeks ago, some of the guys that I'd taught came up and told me that I needed to go see "The Men Who Stare at Goats". Seems they saw a lot of what I'd been teaching them in there.

Funny thing is........they already KNEW it worked, as they'd been vaporizing and painting with clouds over the summer.

you cant say this shit without explaining every fucking detail. whats the purpose of harboring details less of harboring secrets that keep mankind in the past/dark/conservative.

New Topics

Forum List

Back