Astral Projection questions.

First.. don't do it. If you ignore that warning then at least prepare yourself for what you may encounter in your out of body experience. In your travels stay away from anything that is not white, silver, blue, gold or green. Anything that tries to contact you especially by your name must be regarded as hostile until you are absolutely sure it is not. If you cannot see it..ignore it. If you follow anything no matter how enticing in yellow(not to be confused with gold),red, orange ,black, or purple you do so at your own peril. Many people do not come back. They are warehoused in insane asylums. Astral travel is real. If you can learn to control your dreams you can do it.

Here is a Huggy quote from the past...relating to AT "If you can dream one thing...You can dream any thing"

The warning will be ignored.

There's a couple of problems with your giving it "automatic" credence that "many don't come back."

Careful, when we say things we need hard evidence or else....well, why would you believe ANYthing without hard evidence?

To verify your statement, you'd need so much: verify the persons who went crazy were actually astral traveling, verify the COLORS they didn't ignore, control the experiment for any other hard drugs, etc....etc....

I can't take those words as gospel when hardly any of it can be verified short of "just believe me!"

Please paraphrase what this is, and how to even do it?>

People swear that it's real, just help me out with it. Tell me what it is exactly, and share stories if you've got them................tell me how to do it on-purpose.:razz:

First.. don't do it. If you ignore that warning then at least prepare yourself for what you may encounter in your out of body experience. In your travels stay away from anything that is not white, silver, blue, gold or green. Anything that tries to contact you especially by your name must be regarded as hostile until you are absolutely sure it is not. If you cannot see it..ignore it. If you follow anything no matter how enticing in yellow(not to be confused with gold),red, orange ,black, or purple you do so at your own peril. Many people do not come back. They are warehoused in insane asylums. Astral travel is real. If you can learn to control your dreams you can do it.

Here is a Huggy quote from the past...relating to AT "If you can dream one thing...You can dream any thing"
Oh hush :lol:

The man asked a serious question my dear. I gave him a serious response. This subject I am expert in. Whether you take it seriously or not is up to you. Anyone that attempts it should be warned off then warned of what to expect.

The warning will be ignored.

There's a couple of problems with your giving it "automatic" credence that "many don't come back."

Careful, when we say things we need hard evidence or else....well, why would you believe ANYthing without hard evidence?

To verify your statement, you'd need so much: verify the persons who went crazy were actually astral traveling, verify the COLORS they didn't ignore, control the experiment for any other hard drugs, etc....etc....

I can't take those words as gospel when hardly any of it can be verified short of "just believe me!"

If you read enough on the subject what I have given you as a sneak preview will be confirmed.

Oh hush :lol:

The man asked a serious question my dear. I gave him a serious response. This subject I am expert in. Whether you take it seriously or not is up to you. Anyone that attempts it should be warned off then warned of what to expect.
Are you saying that you have AT before and had a bad experience?

OK Huggy if you don't post here send me a PM and tell me please.

Please paraphrase what this is, and how to even do it?>

People swear that it's real, just help me out with it. Tell me what it is exactly, and share stories if you've got them................tell me how to do it on-purpose.:razz:

I've also read that you should pray before you begin so that evil spirits don't inhabit your body while you're away. Even in meditation, you should say a prayer before you begin. I always do.

I wouldn't want to intentionally go out of body. When I saw it happening that time as soon as someone said that I was experiencing this, I got scared and sat up straight so it would stop.

Huggy,

I fear no evil because you do not fear what you are. When Terry said no mirrors, my first thought was to glance in the mirror. When you say no Yellow and don't follow voices, it intrigued me to investigate.

Let's not get it twisted. Human Beings are a disgusting, vile, evil creature that prays on the innocence of the Earth, and prays on its own innocense. Fear no evil. You are what you eat.

This is what I think, if you are religious your bad experience will go on that line
if you are non-religious then whatever in your own mind is the most frightening will be your bad experience. The mind is powerful, and I have no idea if psi involved or not, but if it is even more so dangerous. It will change you, it will consume you if you let it. This is why I just dropped it and try to warn others not to even attempt such things.

Huggy,

I fear no evil because you do not fear what you are. When Terry said no mirrors, my first thought was to glance in the mirror. When you say no Yellow and don't follow voices, it intrigued me to investigate.

Let's not get it twisted. Human Beings are a disgusting, vile, evil creature that prays on the innocence of the Earth, and prays on its own innocense. Fear no evil. You are what you eat.
The comment on mirror wasn't my take on it, but what I read others state. Again, take it with a grain of salt but go ahead, go experiment with AT. Let me know how it goes.

Huggy,

The comment on mirror wasn't my take on it, but what I read others state. Again, take it with a grain of salt but go ahead, go experiment with AT. Let me know how it goes.

I've been trying to relive my feeling of terror from my sleep paralysis since it happened. I loved it, in many ways.

Horror films just don't do it for me anymore, and fearing death is predicated on enjoying life, and I cannot enjoy life when our societal structure is so anti-human as it stands. I mean, I enjoy my friends and family but when I reflect on my downtime, I cringe at my own thoughts. :eek:

Huggy,

I've been trying to relive my feeling of terror from my sleep paralysis since it happened. I loved it, in many ways.

Horror films just don't do it for me anymore, and fearing death is predicated on enjoying life, and I cannot enjoy life when our societal structure is so anti-human as it stands. I mean, I enjoy my friends and family but when I reflect on my downtime, I cringe at my own thoughts. :eek:
well from what i READ most people it takes some time to AT because they either get too excited about it when it starts to happen that they wake themselves up, or they get scared. Also it isn't an easy thing to do. Takes time and practice from what I READ.

Good luck.

well from what i READ most people it takes some time to AT because they either get too excited about it when it starts to happen that they wake themselves up, or they get scared. Also it isn't an easy thing to do. Takes time and practice from what I READ.

Good luck.

LOL Why you keep emphasizing READ? I don't judge ya nonetheless and I got the point when you said several times that it's based on other people. :)

Relax. Do not give a fuck. Have sex. Die in peace.

Good luck.

LOL Why you keep emphasizing READ? I don't judge ya nonetheless and I got the point when you said several times that it's based on other people. :)

Relax. Do not give a fuck. Have sex. Die in peace.
:lol::lol:

Huggy,

There is stuff out there that is not of you. If it is your desire to challenge everything then you will find what you seek. You are not the baddest junkyard dog. If I were you I would read a hell of a lot before I ventured into the junkyard. But then I am not you nor you I.

There is stuff out there that is not of you. If it is your desire to challenge everything then you will find what you seek. You are not the baddest junkyard dog. If I were you I would read a hell of a lot before I ventured into the junkyard. But then I am not you nor you I.

Facing things down is not always predicated on hard-headedness and a lack of pragmatism.

I read. I write. I create. I produce. I intrigue. I fuck. I lead. I role model. I solve.

I don't go into things like Dennis the Menace or Chet from Weird Science and say "heey maaaaan...grow a pair!"

*grabs balls and makes a fart noise with mouth*

OH I see so I should just ignore this quote from you?

I've had that happen a few times and it is pretty scary, especially if you're just awaking from a nightmare and it happens. Then you're really fucking scared

Terry,

I thought this would intrigue you. Specifically, the part under Oral Ingestion.

Dimethyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Very funny GT

I wasn't joking, aha, but I get it now that I think about it.

It's a theory that dmt allows you to enter a different dimension of consciousness and that's where so-called aliens live. I was being sincere.
I've never seen aliens before nor taking any DMT, nor aware that my metabolism induced an amount of natural DMT to actually trip.

Forum List

Back