Asteroid to pass between Earth and Moon at 6:06 CMT

I think this is the one that will pass closer to the earth then the communication satellites that are up there.
The next time this guy comes back it may hit us if something changes it's course just a teeny bit.But that's fine because if it does hit and destroy us the Libs will just blame Bush.....

I think this is the one that will pass closer to the earth then the communication satellites that are up there.
The next time this guy comes back it may hit us if something changes it's course just a teeny bit.But that's fine because if it does hit and destroy us the Libs will just blame Bush.....

Do you have any idea how many logical fallacies and physical impossibilities you just managed to cram into three sentences? Might be a new record. Unless Pubes has ever managed to post something only three sentences long (my magic 8 ball is working on an answer to that).

That takes real effort, congratulations. :thup:

Do you have any idea how many logical fallacies and physical impossibilities you just managed to cram into three sentences? Might be a new record. Unless Pubes has ever managed to post something only three sentences long (my magic 8 ball is working on an answer to that).

That takes real effort, congratulations. :thup:

I noticed that too.

Here's what I noted Rosman:

1. Communication satellites are not 223,000 miles form earth. At least not the working ones.
2. Asteroids are basically larger meteors which orbit the Sun. Therefore, they don't really come back. Depending on orbit and velocity, we may never intersect again.
3. At 71 meters, it would burn up for the most part.
4. Who hits who depends on who get rear ended.

You are right about the libs blaming Bush after the destruciton though, it just won't be in this dimension. Cause we are all destroyed and stuff. Of course, we can blame 0bama for cutting NASA's budget and the nuclear treaty with Russia. :eusa_shhh:

In any event, Global Warming would have destroyed the asteroid

Nice, maybe we should send a space ship full of soccer moms with SUVS to the next asteroid.

The tiniest amounts of CO2 could easily turn Earth into Venus with an 900 degree temperature. Old Rock has some models that show something like that could happen

Well... guess we've got to get rid of that stuff. Sorry plants... guess you won't be breathing any time soon.:lol:

Nice, maybe we should send a space ship full of soccer moms with SUVS to the next asteroid.

The tiniest amounts of CO2 could easily turn Earth into Venus with an 900 degree temperature. Old Rock has some models that show something like that could happen

Well... guess we've got to get rid of that stuff. Sorry plants... guess you won't be breathing any time soon.:lol:

"A TOMATO PLANT AS HIGH AS A 3-STORY
BUILDING? That's right!

Japanese physicist Dr. Kei Mori exposed plant life to
two of the conditions of the original world ecology -
before the Great Flood.

He grew tomato plants under a plastic dome which
filtered the ultraviolet rays; and he increased the
carbon-dioxide

After two years, a cherry tomato plant was 16 feet tall,
with 903 tomatoes on it. After six years, the same
tomato plant was over 30 feet tall and had produced
over 5,000 tomatoes.