Assuming Obama wins the Presidency...

I don't have a pet demographic, sweetie. It just happens at this point in time most of our immigrants are hispanic.

thats just it.. they are not OUR immigrants. WE didn't allow them in to wreck our culture. THEY decided to disregard our laws rather than make a change in their own country. Indeed, you do have a pet demographic considering how far you will go to rationalize the crime of illegal migration.

thats just it.. they are not OUR immigrants. WE didn't allow them in to wreck our culture. THEY decided to disregard our laws rather than make a change in their own country. Indeed, you do have a pet demographic considering how far you will go to rationalize the crime of illegal migration.

We let them in. You might not have personally, but as a country...we let them in.

We let them in. You might not have personally, but as a country...we let them in.

WE didn't let them in any more than a homeowner LETS a robber into his house, Ravi.

homes are not impervious to burglary just because someone installs motion cameras and ADT. It's not more their fault if they are robbed than it is OURS when mexicans decide that our laws mean less than their desire to swim accross the border.

Very true. It could be because so many white people think they're the only real Americans. Like William Joyce.

To be honest, I don't really think it has anything to do with just being white. It's just a flat out ignorance on the subject. I don't think it signifies white supremacy or even the notion that whites founded the nation (which I know they didn't)...but it's a pure lack of education about the actual differences between race, nationality, and ethnicity. Once I explained to this guy that being white doesn't mean your from America---(because their are whites in Europe, South America, Asia, etc... that are completely different ethnicities and nationalities) he began to understand....I hope.

We have too damned many immigrants, right now.

One certainly can't blame the immigrants for coming, (after all, who wouldn't want to get out of poverty in Mexico?) but we CAN blame the people who hire them, and the government which hasn't done all that it can to prevent this invasion.

For the person who commented on basically more whites being assasinated than blacks. JFK, RK and Lincoln. Why were they assasinated? Political hate is not as deep as racial hate. Through out our history, polical figure weren't hung, dragged down the street by trucks. It won't be the clan. JFK and King weren't killed by the clan.

Forum List

Back