Assuming Indiana,Ohio&Virginia Flipped Red,Leaves 2 States For GOP To Take Out Obama.

Apply that reasoning across the board, moonbat, and don't keep cherry picking the polls. You will get your ass handed to you that way. Teals will like that, but you won't.

Ok jack ass. First of all I have been saying constantly, and without exception that this was going to be a very close election. Go find anywhere on any thread where I stated that this was going to be a cake walk. Secondly, I have just as constantly reiterated that this election would be decided by moderates and independents and anyone who ran on an extreme platform from either side was going to get destroyed. Third, you're the one who challenged me to look at the polls and when I provided not only individual polls but RCP averages you dismiss them as they apparently don't support your position and accuse me of cherry picking. An RCP average that considers multiple polls is hardly cherry picking. Since you brought up the poll angle why don't you go do some fucking research and provide links to information that refutes my statements instead of making blanket statements about information you told me to go look up.

:cuckoo:

A poll taken for a race a year out from the election is irrelevant, end of story. Stop pretending as if you don't already know this.

Opinions and factors will change a thousand times between now and then. The polls will shift once the Republican nominee is established and as people learn more about him. The polls will shift based on the shape of the economy at that time and for dozens of other reasons. Nobody is really going to pay attention until around the end of summer.

This is true. This is why when I reference a poll I am careful to point out that "this is what it says right now, but it may change in time", or "if this is valid, then we can expect this". This is also why I point out that after the GOP nomination is secured the polls will change dramatically. However, the polls can give us an indicator of the general feel of people at this point in time.

Apply that reasoning across the board, moonbat, and don't keep cherry picking the polls. You will get your ass handed to you that way. Teals will like that, but you won't.

Ok jack ass. First of all I have been saying constantly, and without exception that this was going to be a very close election. Go find anywhere on any thread where I stated that this was going to be a cake walk. Secondly, I have just as constantly reiterated that this election would be decided by moderates and independents and anyone who ran on an extreme platform from either side was going to get destroyed. Third, you're the one who challenged me to look at the polls and when I provided not only individual polls but RCP averages you dismiss them as they apparently don't support your position and accuse me of cherry picking. An RCP average that considers multiple polls is hardly cherry picking. Since you brought up the poll angle why don't you go do some fucking research and provide links to information that refutes my statements instead of making blanket statements about information you told me to go look up. :

You are now adopting my positions, as the polls indicate you should. Very good.

You are now adopting my positions, as the polls indicate you should. Very good.

Are you simply trying to annoy me or something? I didn't "adopt your position." It's been my position all along. Good Lord

Not before you read the polls as I instructed you to do. I am glad that you are able to change. Anybody can read the page above to verify my point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back