Assuming Indiana,Ohio&Virginia Flipped Red,Leaves 2 States For GOP To Take Out Obama.

I will never understand why a fair minded american would vote for a candidate with such a vegetable personality,no charisma and can't speak to an audience without cue cards? (I just like using the cue card example)..look at Newt, he never stumbles,pauses,stammers,,,he just answers the questions and the answers are short and right to the point,,,,why does Obama take 3 to 5 minutes to answer a simple question?

Well some people are just completely entrenched in their partisanship. I see this a lot in my classroom. Students (from both sides of the aisle) will just screech about the other party and then argue the positions of that party with incredible passion. I recall one student specifically whose favorite phrase was "Republicans are evil". She said it daily. Yet when we discussed policy she always argued in favor of the Republican position. I finally asked her why she hated Republicans so much and she said that she was raised to be a Democrat and taught as a child that Republicans are akin to Satan. Then when we sat down and I showed her that her opinions were in fact Republican positions she almost had a coronary. When she admitted that her parents had taught her to hold those positions I made the point: "guess what. They are Republicans too". Despite that she claims to have voted for Obama despite being against his positions because as she said "Republicans are evil".

Well shit.....what are you going to do about that? This woman is probably going to go her whole life voting for people that hold contrary positions to her beliefs and then she will be furious when things don't go the way she believes they should.

Well all you can do with someone like that is shrug your shoulders. BTW..it's precisely that type of person that politicians love because they can do whatever they want and still get their vote.

I am relatively confident Obama will not take Michigan, Especially if Romney is the Candidate.

People are pretty up set in the 75% of Michigan that is not Union Dominated SE Michigan. We had Stimulus Funded projects all over the Rest of Michigan that only Union workers from SE Michigan got to work on. Turn out out side of SE Michigan is going to be huge in 2012.

The other reason teals is because people don't want to think. They want to be told what to think. If they think for themselves it means they are responsible for their own life and then they can't blame anyone if they fail. If they let someone else do the thinking for them, they can simply blame someone else when their life sucks.

Here...this is precisely what the average United States citizen is like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqq3e03EBQ]Life of Brian - YouTube[/ame]

I am relatively confident Obama will not take Michigan, Especially if Romney is the Candidate.

People are pretty up set in the 75% of Michigan that is not Union Dominated SE Michigan. We had Stimulus Funded projects all over the Rest of Michigan that only Union workers from SE Michigan got to work on. Turn out out side of SE Michigan is going to be huge in 2012.

I hope you are right

what a lot of democrats are doing is using Bush as the Poster Boy for the Republican way,.,,Bush went too far to the center. Bush spent our money at a democrats pace. and comparing the current GOP candidates to Bush is such a farse. of course Bambi will use the "Is Just Like George Bush" excuse. and he often said,,,,Do you wanna go back to the days of Bush? well,,who wouldn't? right? you ask the average american if they had a choice, would they rather live in these times,,or go back to 2004/2005. what do u think they will say?

and assuming Romney wins, he will need either a strong candidate from the south, or one from the rust belt. Romney/Daniels would do well.

what a lot of democrats are doing is using Bush as the Poster Boy for the Republican way,.,,Bush went too far to the center. Bush spent our money at a democrats pace. and comparing the current GOP candidates to Bush is such a farse. of course Bambi will use the "Is Just Like George Bush" excuse. and he often said,,,,Do you wanna go back to the days of Bush? well,,who wouldn't? right? you ask the average american if they had a choice, would they rather live in these times,,or go back to 2004/2005. what do u think they will say?

Well I guess if you look at those polls that Jake said I should go look up and then dismissed when I did, about 22% would say they are happier right now. :lmao:

and Obama will demand a library be built in his honor? Nobel Peace Prize winner? the man who saved the economy? hey, did they build a Carter Library? I don't recall.

and if they build an obama library, will they have a corridor with all those photo's of Obama posing with all of his communist leader buddies,,,,like Chavo and Mow Tse Dung?

Last edited:
Blue and Teals and the other hard righties truly believe they are mainstream, children of the thread.

Read them and giggle!

Dont forget Nevada. They have been hurt bad by the recession and Obama hasnt been endearing the people of Nevada to him with the "Stay away from Vegas" statements he has made multiple times.

Dont forget Nevada. They have been hurt bad by the recession and Obama hasnt been endearing the people of Nevada to him with the "Stay away from Vegas" statements he has made multiple times.

I know several people that live in Nevada, most of whom are liberal or lean to the left. According to them Obama is completely fucked in Nevada. Even the liberals are furious with him and who can blame them? Nevada's housing situation is the worst in the nation, they're getting completely drilled by the economic collapse, and then Obama comes out with brilliant statement about blowing money in Las Vegas. Yeah that will gain support from Nevada voters.

I think the special election results for District 2 this year are particularly troubling for Democrats. Las Vegas is very liberal but it's offset by the rest of the state which is very conservative. Reno is right in the middle and they are what usually decides the direction the state will go. During that election Reno went overwhelmingly Republican. I mean it wasn't even close. If that is an indicator of things to come, Obama can forget about Nevada.

I know several people that live in Nevada, most of whom are liberal or lean to the left. According to them Obama is completely fucked in Nevada. Even the liberals are furious with him and who can blame them? Nevada's housing situation is the worst in the nation, they're getting completely drilled by the economic collapse, and then Obama comes out with brilliant statement about blowing money in Las Vegas. Yeah that will gain support from Nevada voters.

I think the special election results for District 2 this year are particularly troubling for Democrats. Las Vegas is very liberal but it's offset by the rest of the state which is very conservative. Reno is right in the middle and they are what usually decides the direction the state will go. During that election Reno went overwhelmingly Republican. I mean it wasn't even close. If that is an indicator of things to come, Obama can forget about Nevada.

Who are you, Christine gushing O'Donnell? Judas Priest in spats, kiddo, this is going to be a hard, hard election for us against the Obamies next year. You best understand right now that Spencer in Arizona, the mandate and peronhood in Mississippi, and collective bargaining rights in Ohio puts the moods of the people who will decide this election in the dead center.

No hard right or hard left moonbats need apply. This will be fought in the center by the center, and extremists will only help their opponents.

No hard right or hard left moonbats need apply. This will be fought in the center by the center, and extremists will only help their opponents.

No shit genius. Reno represents the center. As Reno goes, so goes Nevada. Reno completely abandoned the Democratic agenda in the special election of 2011.

Apply that reasoning across the board, moonbat, and don't keep cherry picking the polls. You will get your ass handed to you that way. Teals will like that, but you won't.

Go and check the polls, oh hopefuls. Much of what you are writing is mere hopefulness and not grounded in reality.
Today's polls are irrelevant

Your hopefulness without concrete evidence is irrelevant, guys.

Hey, have great hopes but you sound as silly as the McGovernites back in 72.

A poll taken for a race a year out from the election is irrelevant, end of story. Stop pretending as if you don't already know this.

Opinions and factors will change a thousand times between now and then. The polls will shift once the Republican nominee is established and as people learn more about him. The polls will shift based on the shape of the economy at that time and for dozens of other reasons. Nobody is really going to pay attention until around the end of summer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back