Associated Press reports: Ukrainian government is killing its own people and ruining their homes

Russia has no right to invade her neighbors.
Even if those neighbors want to join NATO to protect themselves from Russia.

Talking with people like you is a waste of time.

Heil Putin, eh comrade?

You say Russia has no right to invade her neighbours....

But Obama's US has the right to invade half of the world with impunity?

I've got news for you..... what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You say they do? Do you happen to be Russian?

Who did Obama invade?

ok

go and study some recent events worldwide...then come back.

I've had enough.

Piss off Putin lover.

Give me the evidence and may be after that we'll talk.

Hey, all the anti-Putin people, you are throwing your allegations toward Russia without any kind of evidence. Just repeating after your Media, owned by Globalists. Russia is the only self-sufficient country in the world with a lot of natural resource and occupying 1/6 part of all the lands . Russia is the only country in the world which would survive even if totally isolated. And on the top of that it has a real leader, who cares about his country and doesn't allow anybody to manipulate him and his country (unlike a lot of other "leaders"). That's what pisses off all the Globalists and their puppets in Washington and EU. And that's why they are painting Russia/Putin with black using all their Media sources.

Vladimir Putin: I think I mentioned our ”guilt“ in the floods in Europe. I think this is another such joke. Actually, I think it is indecent to mention Russia when speaking of any issue, even those we have nothing to do with, to make our country out to be some kind of scarecrow. This not what intelligent people would do, I think.
Joint news conference with Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Renzi

Give me the evidence

Evidence that Russia troops are in Ukraine?

Russia is the only self-sufficient country in the world with a lot of natural resource and occupying 1/6 part of all the lands .

Makes you wonder why they aren't satisfied? Why they have to invade neighbors?

Russia is the only country in the world which would survive even if totally isolated.

As long as you have enough vodka, eh comrade?

And on the top of that it has a real leader, who cares about his country

If I stole $200 billion, I'd care. I'd care a lot. LOL!

to make our country out to be some kind of scarecrow.

Scarecrow? A country that enslaved hundreds of millions after WWII is more than a scarecrow.

I've got news for you..... what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Who did Obama invade?

ok

I've had enough.

Piss off Putin lover.

Hey, all the anti-Putin people, you are throwing your allegations toward Russia without any kind of evidence. Just repeating after your Media, owned by Globalists. Russia is the only self-sufficient country in the world with a lot of natural resource and occupying 1/6 part of all the lands . Russia is the only country in the world which would survive even if totally isolated. And on the top of that it has a real leader, who cares about his country and doesn't allow anybody to manipulate him and his country (unlike a lot of other "leaders"). That's what pisses off all the Globalists and their puppets in Washington and EU. And that's why they are painting Russia/Putin with black using all their Media sources.

Vladimir Putin: I think I mentioned our ”guilt“ in the floods in Europe. I think this is another such joke. Actually, I think it is indecent to mention Russia when speaking of any issue, even those we have nothing to do with, to make our country out to be some kind of scarecrow. This not what intelligent people would do, I think.

Give me the evidence

Russia is the only self-sufficient country in the world with a lot of natural resource and occupying 1/6 part of all the lands .

Russia is the only country in the world which would survive even if totally isolated.

Scarecrow? A country that enslaved hundreds of millions after WWII is more than a scarecrow.

Well, Toddster, you didn't surprise me and provided no evidence as always. Just running your mouth and more blah-blah-blah... But.. what's new?..

Talking to you and the people like you is just a waste of time.

Last edited:

Who did Obama invade?

ok

I've had enough.

Piss off Putin lover.

Give me the evidence

Well, Toddster, you didn't surprise me and provided no evidence as always. Just running your mouth and more blah-blah-blah... But.. what's new?..

What evidence are you looking for? Be specific.

New Topics

Forum List

Back