Associate Press: Around world, Obama's presidency a disappointment

the world hates pubs- they're not morons fcs... Thanks for the depression, and the longest, stupidest wars ever- jfc. Pfffft! Pub dupes!!

Learn English, you fucking idiot.

I understood him.

Maybe if English was your first language? Ah, well.
you must have a decoder ring then.....what is pubs.....pubic hair?......how about fcs?......jfc?.....pub is a bar i know that......whats a Pub Dupe?....he says this same line in 8 out of 10 posts..... Thanks for the depression, and the longest, stupidest wars ever- jfc. Pfffft! Pub dupes!!.......there is nothing like someone who can express themselves without needing the CIA code book to interpret what they post.....

Learn English, you fucking idiot.

I understood him.

you must have a decoder ring then.....what is pubs.....pubic hair?......how about fcs?......jfc?.....pub is a bar i know that......whats a Pub Dupe?....he says this same line in 8 out of 10 posts..... Thanks for the depression, and the longest, stupidest wars ever- jfc. Pfffft! Pub dupes!!.......there is nothing like someone who can express themselves without needing the CIA code book to interpret what they post.....

I do. Pub dupes = Republican who has been duped, jfc = jesus effing christ, fcs = for christ sake.

I understood him.

I do. Pub dupes = Republican who has been duped, jfc = jesus effing christ, fcs = for christ sake.
thank you BD.....now i feel i can actually understand what this fool is saying....:eusa_angel:

thank you BD.....now i feel i can actually understand what this fool is saying....:eusa_angel:

Any time. ;)

Yeah the real problem of choosing the right person to lead us right now.

You just dont think REAL charactor matters when it your corporate chosen candidate

He has done nothing but hurt our reputation to the international community and he has not helped the job, economy , or energy problems we have here in the USA .. Case closed moron!

Forum List

Back